Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 31st July 2008, 09:26

Default Captcha problem
Hello. I've been experiencing he same problem with all TS releases. The problem is that the script is never accepting the image verification code I enter:

The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.

I think that it might be some Apache or php.ini configuration issue. Any advises?
Old 31st July 2008, 11:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
Hello. I've been experiencing he same problem with all TS releases. The problem is that the script is never accepting the image verification code I enter:

The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.

I think that it might be some Apache or php.ini configuration issue. Any advises?

write image verification CAPITAL Letters Like This (ABCDEFG) Dont write small letters or One And one AbCe , Just CAPITAL LETTERS .
Old 1st August 2008, 10:11

Tried that, unfortunately it was not a solution. Used both IE7 and Firefox. I enter the code from the image and the system simply does not accept it as the correct code. :(

EDIT:

Here is the error that is in my logs:

Code:
[Fri Aug 01 07:05:13 2008] [error] [client 78.90.16.77] PHP Warning:  fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jojo/public_html/include/functions_cache2.php on line 68
[Fri Aug 01 07:05:13 2008] [error] [client 78.90.16.77] PHP Warning:  fopen(/home/jojo/public_html/cache/news.html) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jojo/public_html/include/functions_cache2.php on line 66

Tags
captcha , problem