Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Introduce Yourself
Old 25th August 2016, 14:37

Lightbulb Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum, hope we can learn and share with each other :D

Like many of you, I too am a developer working on several projects in an incubator, hoping some of them would finally be known to the world and most importantly, would actually help people in real lives!!

While I was developing a media player, the epic KAT site was shut down so I decided to make a non-profit torrent site for downloading free movies in the meantime! There are also an Android APP for mobile phone users!(Actually this was created especially for Indian users before KAT was down.)

PS: I promised I do not make money from this site so there will NOT be any Ads or any cost; besides, the site do not track its users and your IP addresses will be deleted…Try it out if you need it: http://idope.se

So the biggest issue is that, we were a small team making a free site, how are we able to make it known to the people who needs it? We really never promoted it decently!

At last, nice meeting you all!!

Last edited by xbeeen; 5th September 2016 at 10:45.

Tags
forum , newbie