Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Torrent Strike
Old 25th September 2008, 09:22

Cool torrent dumping
Please could you let me know if there is a mod that I can use on the torrent strike site to dump my torrents from site to such as mininova type sites, please could you let me where I can get it from or if there is one being worked on at the moment.

Many thanks spike
Old 29th September 2008, 23:21

P2P
you should be able to do this anyway if you are using the v4 of torrentstrike

simply create the torrent and then upload it to your site and then download the torrent and remove the passkey from it using notepad or something and then just upload the torrent to a dump site.

without the passkey in the torrent anybody that downloads the torrent from dump sites will have to sign up to your site to get the download :)
Old 8th October 2008, 18:29

Default torrent dumping Reply to Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
you should be able to do this anyway if you are using the v4 of torrentstrike

simply create the torrent and then upload it to your site and then download the torrent and remove the passkey from it using notepad or something and then just upload the torrent to a dump site.

without the passkey in the torrent anybody that downloads the torrent from dump sites will have to sign up to your site to get the download :)

or you can just create an account specifically for leaking/dumping torrents and just dowload them in normal way from your site with that account then just simply reset the the passkey then they will still have to signup to your site as they will get invalid passkey.
Well thats the easy way lol

Tags
dumping , torrent