Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 6th November 2013, 11:30
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNeDe View Post
because nobody ever helped me. i needed to learn by myself. so i won't help others in public.
that's all. just a state of mind. anyone can disagree with this. it's a free world
WOW so all the posts I made where worthless?
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 6th November 2013, 11:55
Retired from BVList

P2P
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNeDe View Post
because nobody ever helped me. i needed to learn by myself. so i won't help others in public.
With an attitude like that why are you even a member of any forums?

From looking at your posts here and on U-232 where you've asked for help and received it too, so your statement is false to start with.

Using Torrent terminology you'd most certainly be classed as a Leecher. Whereby you'll gladly snatch the code but won't share back which goes hand in hand with a Hit'n Runner.

So what's the difference between helping others in Public and helping others in Private?

Only reason I can think of is that you charge $$ for any help!!
Old 7th November 2013, 00:42

P2P
Whooo bit of bashing bring it on..lol

Seriously,I see everything is free to download on here,I see support where and when it can be given publicly.If you allow members to take things to pm,not only do you kill the thread as no one ever returns to show how it was resolved, so your potentially wrecking the site.But also your taking away the learning side of things.

If your not willing to share,because you had to learn yourself,then keep it to yourself.There will always be someone with less morals who will share the info.

Then again I suppose the site could become subscription only, and then the what you know and not willing to share wouldn't happen.
Old 7th November 2013, 02:13
VIP

With this understanding of "sharing", if it were up to you guys, people would have to share their scene ftp axx, their pretime db axx, hell no, they would have to share irc passwords to the most protected irc channels with scene releases.
C'mon, i've said it's a free world and anyone can agree or disagree or even agree to disagree, but without bashing people.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeroberts View Post
WOW so all the posts I made where worthless?
Once upon a time i've asked you something and you didn't even tried listening to me because it wasn't related to phpMyBitTorrent. And i didn't said your posts were worthless.

Tags
detailsphp , file , problem , tbdev09