Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Torrent Strike
Old 14th September 2009, 17:20

United Kingdom
I get a SQL error when users try to fill requests and offers any ideas what the problem may be nothing has been changed in this part of the code.

Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(0, 0, 'Request xxxxxxx was just uploaded', 1164, '2009-09-13 01:08:43', 'The Re' at line 1
in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/viewrequests.php, line 611

MySQL Version (Installed on Ubuntu 8.04 Server)

mysql-server-5.0 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.4

php5-mysql 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.7

PHP Code:
//===notify people who voted on request thanks CoLdFuSiOn :)
$res mysql_query("SELECT `userid` FROM `addedrequests` WHERE `requestid` = $requestid AND userid != $arr[userid]") or sqlerr(__FILE____LINE__);
$pn_msg "The Request you voted for [b]" $arr[request] . "[/b] has been filled by [b]" $arr2[username] . "[/b]. You can download your request from [b][URL]" $filledurl"[/URL][/b].  Please do not forget to leave thanks where due.";
$some_variable '';
while(
$row mysql_fetch_assoc($res)) {
//=== use this if you DO have subject in your PMs 
$some_variable .= "(0, 0, 'Request " $arr[request] . " was just uploaded', $row[userid], '" get_date_time() . "', " sqlesc($pn_msg) . ")";
//=== use this if you DO NOT have subject in your PMs 
//$some_variable .= "(0, 0, $row[userid], '" . get_date_time() . "', " . sqlesc($pn_msg) . ")";
}
//=== use this if you DO have subject in your PMs 
mysql_query("INSERT INTO messages (poster, sender, subject, receiver, added, msg) VALUES ".$some_variable."") or sqlerr(__FILE____LINE__);
//=== use this if you do NOT have subject in your PMs
//mysql_query("INSERT INTO messages (poster, sender, receiver, added, msg) VALUES ".$some_variable."") or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);
//===end 
Old 14th September 2009, 19:38

P2P
I have this problem after installing everything ok but crashes on my index.php

Code:
Warning: fopen (cache / index / newestuser.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 130

Warning: fputs (): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 131

Warning: fclose (): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 132

Warning: fopen (cache / index / stats.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 181

Warning: fwrite (): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 182

Warning: fclose (): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 183
This wine server or script?
Old 14th September 2009, 19:42

United Kingdom
I have this problem after installing everything ok but crashes on my index.php

Code:
Warning: fopen (cache / index / newestuser.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 130

Warning: fputs (): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 131

Warning: fclose (): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 132

Warning: fopen (cache / index / stats.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 181

Warning: fwrite (): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 182

Warning: fclose (): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in / home/busi/public_html/t34324ent_/index.php on line 183
This wine server or script?

Code:
Warning: fopen (cache / index / newestuser.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
Try setting permissions chmod the newestuser.txt to 777 or better still chown it to the www-data user or whatever user your webserver runs as
The Following User Says Thank You to tekmobile For This Useful Post:
94busi94 (14th September 2009)
Old 14th September 2009, 20:50

P2P
Working

Thank you beautiful
Old 20th September 2009, 10:21

P2P
Ihave some problem with ts fullymoded...all work's fine but the download won't start, the torrent goes in utorrent but it don't start ( and also i'm connectable ).

I gave no problem when i upload an torrent, chmod is set correctly (i think), also i've reset my passkey for 10000x times, i don't now what is, need help !

Last edited by Zuby; 20th September 2009 at 11:21.
Old 20th September 2009, 12:49

Germany
Default Fix
All of you who experienced problems whit the not conectable in utorent and traker use this announce.php file then it will work cheers.
Attached Files
File Type: php announce.php (8.5 KB, 67 views)
Old 25th October 2009, 21:54

P2P
Default Ok. Problems with phpBB2.
So I've downloaded this. Followed the readme instructions to the dot. Copied and pasted most commands.

I've got torrentstrike installed and working. But the phpBB2 refuses to install.

When I click on the forums link at top as the sysop I only get this line

Code:
The Forum is closed
No link for installing. If I try to navigate to http://mydomain.com/tracker/phpBB2/install/install.php I get

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
 Please contact the server administrator,  webmaster@mydomain.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
 More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
 Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I'm at a loss? The files exsist. I can even put a phpinfo file in the phpBB2 directory and access it...

Please help as I'd really like to try this source out. I love the way it looks.

Thanks ahead of time.
Old 26th October 2009, 21:10

P2P
have you checked to see if the config file in the phpbb2 folder is deleted ?
Old 27th October 2009, 03:43

P2P
Default Instructions said
Instructions told me to touch /phpBB2/config.php and chmod it to 666
Old 27th October 2009, 14:33

Germany
hallo on which many php \'s do I put down daten which I can call the Tracker? please around hilfe. lg

Tags
fullymodded , torrents tracker , torrentstrike , v10