Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 13th June 2013, 23:17

Hungary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Próba12 View Post
Nekem jó semmi gond vele egy kis átírás és jó!

My site good very good
Sent PM...
Old 24th October 2013, 20:04

Germany
Default TTT
Hello everybody, I can only advise only source of this, they Also contains infinite gaps, the Thunder are also known, I can not understand why he offers yet. On a German forum this source has been blocked due to backdoor. greetings Abys
Old 24th October 2013, 20:24

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abys View Post
Hello everybody, I can only advise only source of this, they Also contains infinite gaps, the Thunder are also known, I can not understand why he offers yet. On a German forum this source has been blocked due to backdoor. greetings Abys
Quote:
I can not understand why he offers yet.
Because the worlds full of vulnerable people..What you know they don't..
Old 25th October 2013, 07:12

Germany
That's right, just wanted you to know what's going on
Old 26th October 2013, 00:07

P2P
Envy and arrogance are the backdoors!

Gerade du Abys, Held vom Erdbeerfeld..
Als Mod im Coderboard gescheitert (in anderen sogar aufm Schwarzen Brett), bei Gulli X fach Gebannt und nun hier auf Dicke Hose machen? Merkst du nicht das du dir mehr schadest als allen anderen? Uns schadest du jedenfalls nicht, im Gegenteil, wir Danken dir für deine Werbung. Jeder hier kann sich ein Bild vom Code machen und jeder der ein funken Verstand hat, wird erkennen das Leute wie du einfach nur unwichtige Personen sind die krampfhaft versuchen in einer Liga mit zuspielen wo sie nie aufgenommen werden. Du kannst nichts, du bist nichts und daran wird auch wohl in Zukunft nichts ändern!

Bevor du weiter auf die Kacke haust solltest du es erst einmal besser machen.

Im übrigen ist die Source nirgendwo gesperrt, der einzige der überall gesperrt ist, bist du! ;)

EDIT: Dingo38 if they have questions, I will help them be happy.

Last edited by Thunder™; 26th October 2013 at 01:16. Reason: zusatz
Old 26th October 2013, 01:18

P2P
Think about yourself Abys, you are the hero of the strawberry field!
As a Mod in our german coder board failed and banned, banned several times on other german board and the list goes on and on.

Your coding style is copy/past, firebugging, steal and slime! And i forgot... editing every site with your name tag

Your coding and adminstration level are so good that your own tracker are more down then online. Your server are always open like a big black hole. And by the way, you dont have a TTT source installed! WTF How you can tell guys on international boards that the TTT Source are banned and backdoored? That ist outrageous.

Come on Abys you (everwhere on german boards banned) coder, please tell us the php and the section from the backdoors. Or mutch better tell us a link to some boards where the alleged backdoors are named with code? Unbelivable, every german coder laughs about you, and what are you doing.... molest user on international boards with untruths

The source is open for everybody and and a lot of tracker owner are using that source, and nobody can say bad things about the source.
Abys, please shut up, and dont speak from things of which you have no idea.

The only trouble is that the TTT is..... that they is so much better than everything else that was gecodet in Germany.

As saith the envy ....
but envy is the highest form of recognition out there.

Thats it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schäm-dich For This Useful Post:
Str1k3r (31st October 2013), Thunder™ (26th October 2013)
Old 28th October 2013, 01:15

Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder™ View Post
Envy and arrogance are the backdoors!

Uns schadest du jedenfalls nicht, im Gegenteil, wir Danken dir für deine Werbung. Jeder hier kann sich ein Bild vom Code machen und jeder der ein funken Verstand hat, wird erkennen das Leute wie du einfach nur unwichtige Personen sind die krampfhaft versuchen in einer Liga mit zuspielen wo sie nie aufgenommen werden. Du kannst nichts, du bist nichts und daran wird auch wohl in Zukunft nichts ändern!

Bevor du weiter auf die Kacke haust solltest du es erst einmal besser machen.

Im übrigen ist die Source nirgendwo gesperrt, der einzige der überall gesperrt ist, bist du! ;)

EDIT: Dingo38 if they have questions, I will help them be happy.
Also 1. hast du die Source nicht gemacht sondern TITO
2. Kommst du nie in die Liega da du nichts kannst ausser sprüche klopfen.
3. gulli ist dein Part nicht meiner.
4. Sollen die Leute wissen was Sache ist , Die Source wurde auf NVT gelöscht wegen Backdoor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schäm-dich View Post
Think about yourself Abys, you are the hero of the strawberry field!
As a Mod in our german coder board failed and banned, banned several times on other german board and the list goes on and on.

Your coding style is copy/past, firebugging, steal and slime! And i forgot... editing every site with your name tag

Your coding and adminstration level are so good that your own tracker are more down then online. Your server are always open like a big black hole. And by the way, you dont have a TTT source installed! WTF How you can tell guys on international boards that the TTT Source are banned and backdoored? That ist outrageous.

Come on Abys you (everwhere on german boards banned) coder, please tell us the php and the section from the backdoors. Or mutch better tell us a link to some boards where the alleged backdoors are named with code? Unbelivable, every german coder laughs about you, and what are you doing.... molest user on international boards with untruths

The source is open for everybody and and a lot of tracker owner are using that source, and nobody can say bad things about the source.
Abys, please shut up, and dont speak from things of which you have no idea.

The only trouble is that the TTT is..... that they is so much better than everything else that was gecodet in Germany.

As saith the envy ....
but envy is the highest form of recognition out there.

Thats it
LoL wir waren in 2 Jahren nicht einmal offline du Vogel
Und diese Source ist bestimmt nicht das Beste was es in Deutschland gibt , da spricht einer mit sehr viel nicht Ahnung!
Old 28th October 2013, 01:52

Germany
To Thunder
So first I'm nowhere where banned.
2. If the source is not from you but from TITO.
You will never come into the league since you can talk anything except stupid tool.
She is so open that you can exercise the easiest script kiddie stuff in it.
It was trimmed only look but security is not available.
I would like not only to insult the people learn what is in the source.
Furthermore, the source TTT has been banned in Germany due to NVT backdoor.

And to you schäm-dich I can only laugh at what you give of yourself, because you can see how many times you have no idea.
And our server is so open I hear 10 times in a week and no one comes in very strange is not it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Abys For This Useful Post:
Str1k3r (31st October 2013)
Old 28th October 2013, 16:21

P2P
Du bist es nicht mal wert eine Diskussion hier anzufangen, von daher..

Träume weiter du Troll!

Rest in Peace du Pfeife.

PS We do not discuss with children when you're grown up, we can talk
Old 28th October 2013, 18:58

Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder™ View Post
We do not discuss with children when you're grown up, we can talk

You forgot that I'm older than 10 years than you, but is not a problem child
The Following User Says Thank You to Abys For This Useful Post:
Str1k3r (31st October 2013)

Tags