Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 5th November 2017, 16:54
Banned

P2P
All my work i do is on mass on my pc i do have a few users who want my work mods i do not give any of my work out for free chap who the f*****k you think you are ftsp 08 what noone likes lol

Bump: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also torrantstrike v5 coder by me ring for more details
And torrantdrader v4 external torrants ring for details
08 tbvdev mysqli
09 tbvdev mysqli
2017 tbvdev mysqli

Last edited by Napon; 17th December 2018 at 23:53. Reason: fuck wits
Old 11th November 2017, 12:10
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie981 View Post
look into https://github.com/darkalchemy/Pu-239

he is one of best u-232 coders I know.............and actually fixed the fact that u-232 still uses shitty md5 password hashing.

Which devs still ignore
https://github.com/Bigjoos/U-232-V5/issues/100
Shitty md5 password hashing ?

Folk like you are really helpful. You can't produce anything better yet feel the need to be a cheeky c@nt, let me see you write better.

He's such a great coder he couldn't send a pull request either huh ?

I'll be back soon on dev and I'll do some updating but right now my priority is real life, open source code projects don't pay my mortgage, I do. And don't bother replying either I've said all I'm going to say on the matter.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
Wtf everyone knows u232 is crap code too much crap been put into it its tbv code at the end of the day just been renamed just like as done on that torranttrader 3 on here so why do you want to do it make your own core base end of the day who wants u232 any way
Napon, you're a complete retard. You don't know jack shit about U-232 and what me and the dev team have done to the core 09 TBdev to make it U-232. Its night and day. There is no source code out there to even compare it with but don't let that get in the way of your pathetic ramble. If no-one wants it then why did you feel the need to spout that shite here ?

Re-named, lmao man you're really scraping the barrel with that, do me and everyone else a favour and take your stupid opinion else where, stay away from this project page because all you have to contribute is negative, complete bullshit.

Last edited by Bigjoos; 11th November 2017 at 12:22.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bigjoos For This Useful Post:
DND (11th November 2017), Fynnon (12th November 2017), Phogo (13th November 2017), RikT (11th November 2017)
Old 11th November 2017, 13:46

deleted

Last edited by jonnyboy; 12th November 2017 at 15:03. Reason: deleted
Old 17th December 2018, 23:56
Banned

P2P
what can i say about a forum support bigjoos that not there no more oh well RIP U232 what good the staff was there do not help users out with the 09 not like me i help em out

Just a side not been there done that v1 v2 v3 v4 v5 and still crap And took the v3 upwards not backwards like your self joos you are even using old code too lol in the v5 too and upgrade to the new php7 just like myself so all good and you call me look at yourself lol As for fsp i download hes mysqli too low and behold hes took alot of mysqli i coder in lol hes think everyone thick fsp look at what you copy and past in the mysqli it got my nick in it and you call your self a coder
The Following User Says Thank You to Napon For This Useful Post:
vivek (20th December 2018)

Tags
fullymoded , level , u232