Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 21st November 2011, 22:28

Default ts_se 6.3 problem
Hi guys

i have ts_se 6.3 ( that i paid ) and this week end without changing anything we started to have a problem with it when we edit a user we can't re-enable downloads, upload, shout, comments or even PM's anyone has any idea of what could be the problem?

Seems to be a problem with dabatase but i can't find it
sorry if i ask here but xam doesn't give support after we stop getting ripped by him paying over and over again for nothing

thank's in advance
Old 23rd November 2011, 02:39

P2P
Default hope you got a backup...
Did you backup your db? Sounds like xam has messed up your db which he is famous for.
Old 24th November 2011, 04:39

DAKz i found the problem something i've changed that was messing up with it too bad there is no nulled or decoded of 6.3 i would've use it for sure tired of messing up with this guys can't imagine what he answered me when i went asking for suggestions on is site as an ex-vip

this is what i asked on is site

[quote]
Hi guys
i have ts_se 6.3 ( that i paid ) and this week end without changing anything we started to have a problem with it when we edit a user we can't re-enable downloads, upload, shout, comments or even PM's anyone has any idea of what could be the problem?
[/quote

this is what he aswered me

[quote]
Hi,

please renew your license to access vip forums, support desk etc.. So we can help you to fix your issue.

[/quote

they never helped me solving any issues when i was a vip member on this site i really don't think giving any more of my money to him would've helped

anyway i found it ithout any help so probably means i'm getting any good to it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
Did you backup your db? Sounds like xam has messed up your db which he is famous for.
Old 24th November 2011, 10:29

United Kingdom
Default same old shite
not taking the piss but same thing happened to me
once your vip runs out your extinct.
best thing to do is back your shite up and move it to 5.6 like i did
yes you may lose some data and torrents,but i sleep 100% better now i dont worry about his server and staff panel issues and to be honest you get more support in here than you ever would from xams forums funny enough

do it for free or pay xam another 160$ a year for nothing mate

i did it im sure others will follow instead of getting scammed all the time

and all thanx to the staff and people that made the 5.6 possible

and feels nice to be held at ransom from him true he tinker with your shit so you pay for more support lol
he tried with me and 3000 torrents went dead all off a suddon then the famous well you need to purchase more and more and more lol

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

The Following User Says Thank You to x360zone For This Useful Post:
Cleanup (27th November 2011)
Old 27th November 2011, 06:01

Hi

the problem is i eared that there is still lots of bugs in 5.6 i've been paying this guy for years now for is version but now that i'm not a vip anymore listen ok

i've buyed 7.0 i never could've got to work properly and guest what? i went back to 6.3 becuse at this moment i had over 20000 members and now that i'm not a vip anymore even dho i paid for 7.0 as an ex-vip member i can't give 7.0 a try anymore because i don't have access anymore to the functions to set my server on is site so i paid for nothing for a nice 7.0 that's completly useless

so has far as me it's over this guy is not getting anymore of my money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
not taking the piss but same thing happened to me
once your vip runs out your extinct.
best thing to do is back your shite up and move it to 5.6 like i did
yes you may lose some data and torrents,but i sleep 100% better now i dont worry about his server and staff panel issues and to be honest you get more support in here than you ever would from xams forums funny enough

do it for free or pay xam another 160$ a year for nothing mate

i did it im sure others will follow instead of getting scammed all the time

and all thanx to the staff and people that made the 5.6 possible

and feels nice to be held at ransom from him true he tinker with your shit so you pay for more support lol
he tried with me and 3000 torrents went dead all off a suddon then the famous well you need to purchase more and more and more lol
Old 27th November 2011, 12:26

United Kingdom
Default shame
dont let him win mate rather partner up with some one and restore your site with 5.6, or restart up, dont let xam get the better of you mate he aint worth it and dont let a community die over him also
i bet money theres less bugs in 5.6 than his newer sources lol
6.3 works sort of v7.0 sucked and never worked v7.2 works well and one of the best maybe
if you need a chat give me a pm see what we can come up with

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

The Following User Says Thank You to x360zone For This Useful Post:
Cleanup (28th November 2011)
Old 28th November 2011, 19:40

i really like 6.3 it's working fine ( for me right now ) but the thing is if i could get it decoded i don't need it nulled just decoded to be able to modify what i want this would be really great but seems like everyone one forgot about this version and decided to concentrate on 7.0+ version wich i think really sux because to be able to use those you need to upgrade servers such as mysql after this if need a sooner php, after this you need to have ie8 or better wich i don't wanna use cause it sux i'm still running ie7 on my pc and many more this you need to do to run those version but who the hell does he think he is to force people to upgrade when they don't want to....

he even asked me once to help me to give him acces to my server to be able to upgrade things on it he can't even have a stable hosting and he thinks i will give him acces to me server yeah right :nosepick:

ok for the help you're offering me if you can help me find a way to move torrents to 5.6 np i will for sure move to it but one thing is sure i will not give xam a penny anymore but for the torrent i was able to move them from 6.3 to 5.6 but i can't fixhash on them and when i wanna see torrents details i get not a dictionary or something like this but the torrent and details are there

Quote:
dont let him win mate rather partner up with some one and restore your site with 5.6, or restart up, dont let xam get the better of you mate he aint worth it and dont let a community die over him also
i bet money theres less bugs in 5.6 than his newer sources lol
6.3 works sort of v7.0 sucked and never worked v7.2 works well and one of the best maybe
if you need a chat give me a pm see what we can come up with
Old 28th November 2011, 22:34

United Kingdom
Default error
means error torrents file is not there or not cmod torrents folder
it is some work mate trust me but worth it

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Old 30th November 2011, 05:21

Hi thank's worked for the torrent except lot's of them can't fix has on them don't know why but 100 over 4500 ain't bad

i'm trying to see what i will lose if i make the switch and i haven't found yet

one thing i tought of can i use same db with 5.6 would it work?.... Would be way less work like this just backup db and make the switch and that's it since most crap are still the same

Quote:
means error torrents file is not there or not cmod torrents folder
it is some work mate trust me but worth it

Last edited by Cleanup; 30th November 2011 at 16:45.

Tags
63 , problem , tsse