Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 15th May 2008, 01:11

Greece
Default About Xam's Sources. TS Special Editions...
I've just installed TS SE v4.3 Nulled and i have to say that this torrent source sux.Its full of stolen code and images.Also the tracker themes are ugly.And the main menu is really fucked up.The mouse is jumping like crazy!You cant click on the menu you want,you must be a good counter-srtike player to "Head-shot" the java menu and click that you want.And some people are paying for that shit? :blink: Come on!
Old 15th May 2008, 01:29

Default Re: About Xam's Sources. TS Special Editions...
lol not another one of these posts .. by the way is javascript not java :P big difference lol (i like pointing out the obvious)

yh i really dont even bother attempting to provide much support for TS anymore .. before i used to have a blast but if people are stupid enough to install it (whether or not it's free) after all the comments that have been made about it on every torrent development forum out there then they deserve everything they get when they go live.

best torrent source is TbDev .. you add what you want and leave out what you dont .. better coding all round and far less shit for PHP engine to work with.. i mean do people really need golden torrents, free leech, freeleech per torrent, 2x upload, 4x upload, freeleech slots and all the other announce stuff... ive seen announce scripts longer than a forum script and its just madness. People should start to learn PHP ect before attempting things like trackers ... but i guess its becoming the hip thing to do these days otherwise xam wouldnt be making money from it.

by the way thats not a personal dig at you .. i was just rambling in general :P
Old 15th May 2008, 03:29

Greece
Sorry for making a new topic but other topics are closed.
I agree with ya.And yes,there is a difference between Java and js.TBDev is the best.And about modded tracker sources i think the best is YSE.Thats why i support it.
About the xam shits... i think the TS 1.9 free is his best source.(less buggy than others).And i dont know why you all rush to null the TS 5.0.Anyways... he deserve to be nulled.
Old 15th May 2008, 13:04
xxx

P2P
I never liked the looks of this source i tried to test it`s functionality a few times but got errors...

XAM as i understand is a turkish guy "everybody" hates, ok maybe he took the tbdev source code then modify it a little and sell it as his own, that is not a nice thing to do but I think after a while and the work done to that source he deserves credit at least for his work because he contributed to the sharing community a little

I don`t hate him and i don`t love him, i just don`t care what he does, if people need his sources and we can provide [s:3joaoyle]nulled[/s:3joaoyle] free versions for them we will do it !

The same thing is available for everything related to trackers from the moment they enter this site they will be here no matter what their developers or anybody else say until the end

Just my opinion (don`t shoot) !
:P
Old 15th May 2008, 21:46

yeah i partially agree. i stick by the fact that as and when free versions are made available we should allow users to get it from here if they wish. However i do beleive that his source goes against everything pirate sites stands for which is freedom of information. He wants to basically slaughter anyone using his source without paying but it's only what he is doing to others when he illegally downloads from pirate sites.

yes i give him SOME credit for his work. But not a lot. He has taken codes snippets from many places, removed the credits from the scripts that only those with access to the files will see anyway and generally spent far too much time protecting his script from being stolen rather than protecting it against being hacked.

I don't beleive that one guy can release these sources this quick and every single source be at its best to the best of his knowledge. Personally i think he's doing what a lot of people and companys do. Hold out on what he can offer and instead offer many smaller increases in his product rather than a few large ones in order to gain money from each little fix he does.

His support is also crap. I mean telling some people that they must purchase something else in order to get support or to ignore people when they ask for help is just daftness.

Plus on top of all this his source when paid for used to offer very little in the area of an interface (i beleive the latest source or two actually has custom styles ripped from template sites). You can always tell who uses an xam source site simply by looking at the layou.. They are generally all the same ... wheres the originality gone..

anyway rant over .. at the end of the day too many people want a site to make um look good and dont have the will power or patience to learn how to actually code... being a web developer i hate bespoke packages so... :P
Old 29th May 2008, 13:27

TS 4.3 nulled (LITE EDITION, all unneeded functions removed): http://tracker.promode.lt :smoke: isn't sexy? :D:
Old 29th May 2008, 13:41

nope .. still looks far too much like xam source
Old 29th May 2008, 17:44
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeron
TS 4.3 nulled (LITE EDITION, all unneeded functions removed): http://tracker.promode.lt :smoke: isn't sexy? :D:
It looks much nicer !
:smile:

//

Tags
editions , sources , special , xam