View Poll Results: Scene FreeStyl3 Edition [ CustomWare ]
Yeah I Like This 2 66.67%
Yeah I Will Try This 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12th June 2015, 16:53
Banned

P2P
Default Dark Asylum 0.0.9 SHA3-ALPHA
I have the last patch if you don't want to be hacked or hijacked on a engine base ever again please do consider buying this last patch to show your support for this idea and it being free before hand.

Click the image to open in full size.

$35 [PayPal] Only - rawrbenji@hotmail.com
The Following User Says Thank You to BamBam0077 For This Useful Post:
Johnny Utah (3rd July 2015)
Old 3rd July 2015, 14:25

P2P
i`m interested but what exactly is this?
Old 3rd July 2015, 22:01
I_lie_and_steal_code_and_call_it_mine I_lie_and_steal_code_and_call_it_mine is offline
I have no idea how to code

there is alot better out there without a paymant goole it and you will see
Old 5th July 2015, 08:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
i`m interested but what exactly is this?

I have got the files on my macbook pro, I will send you the offical Pre-Asylum ( FreeStyle Edition ) link once ready and you can have it for free the only real difference with this one is it uses multi sha protections over the original salt/cookie/login/logout/register etc everything is sha3+. You will not find this software on google but you will find it all within my github

Anyone that says there is better would be incorrect as I can hack into any of the other sources and be happy to inject into them anyday I desired.

What stops you injecting into mine is I use engines that guarentee 100% anyone that uses them not to be hacked anytime soon in the future & whoever wants to convert back into mysqli connection will have to alter multi scripts as I have forced not just you to learn pdo but myself so I can enjoy future builds and engines I build from this engine.

We have tools that not 1 of these source bases used today thought of adding and if they have added it then we can still convert into freestyle so if people want to take the micky outta me again guess again I freestyle ideas / themes / template engines / engine bases etc ... You can try and beat a 1 man army but remember I didn't ask for a team nor do I need a team for my engines I am proud of my engine and you will have know how to program and design to understand fully the power that this holds.

>> Can Run 5 - 6 PHP Bots Min Run ( Program Own Preference )
>> WebEngine ( Configure Own Preference )
>> Anti-Virus ( Configure Own Preference )
>> ForumEngine ( Configure Own Preference )
>> WordPress ( Configure Own Preference )
>> PrestaShop ( Configure Own Preference )
>> I will have a entire setup ready to run in a few months but I will let you run the ideas past the config files I have shared for free once you get the idea that I run most of my ideas from all these configs sooner or later you will also realize that I don't need anything but myself in a room and a notepad to design / develop onto.

I can out develop anyone that sets a challenge with this engine as we use our own languages not straight code from your books on your bookshelf

Not Actual Code Used

e.g
PHP Code:

if ($x_or_y['id']['class'] >= 6) {

$FU .= 'Echo Command';
  print 
$FU;

X OR Y -> Sorry 4 The Wait

CMS API is what it is in end ... find one on google that goes to the extreme to scan all files including itself LOL I bet I am the only developer out there with this kinda engine....

demo code:

PHP Code:
<?php
$error
="";

if(
count($_POST)){

// some sanity checking would be nice ;)

$Pre_Stan["smtp_mail"] = array('host' => $_POST['host'],

'port' => empty($_POST['port'])? "25" $_POST['port'],

'auth' => $_POST['auth'],

'username' => $_POST['auth_username'],

'password' => $_POST['auth_password'],

'conn' => $_POST['conn'],

'log_successful' => $_POST['log_successful'],

'show_errors' => $_POST['show_errors']
                                 );

if (empty(
$error)) {

freestyle_db_update_settings(array(

"smtp_mail" => $Pre_Stan["smtp_mail"]
        ));

freestyle_okmsg("Settings updated");
    }
}

include_once 
".core/system/api/engines/InputForm.php";

$FreeStyle = new InputForm("""post""Save");

$FreeStyle->hidden("module""modsettings");

$FreeStyle->hidden("mod""smtp_mail");

$FreeStyle->addbreak("Settings for the SMTP Mail Module");

$FreeStyle->addrow("Hostname of mailserver"$FreeStyle->text_box("host"$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['host'], 50));
$FreeStyle->addrow("Port of mailserver"$FreeStyle->text_box("port"$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['port'], 5)." (Default Port is 25, unencrypted. Encrypted Port is usually 465)");

$FreeStyle->addrow("Connection Type"$FreeStyle->select_tag("conn", array('plain'=>'Plain Connection','ssl'=>'SSL-Encryption','tls'=>'TLS-Encryption'), $Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['conn'])." (e.g. Google-Mail connection needs TLS)");

$FreeStyle->addrow("Use SMTP Auth"$FreeStyle->select_tag("auth",array(1=>'Yes',0=>'No'),$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['auth']));

$FreeStyle->addrow("SMTP Auth Username"$FreeStyle->text_box("auth_username"$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['username'], 50));
$FreeStyle->addrow("SMTP Auth Password"$FreeStyle->text_box("auth_password"$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['password'], 50,0,true));

$FreeStyle->addsubbreak("Logging / Errorhandling");

$rawr24 $FreeStyle->addrow("Show errors on screen",$FreeStyle->select_tag("show_errors",array(1=>"Yes",0=>"No"),$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['show_errors']));
$FreeStyle->addhelp($rawr24,"Show errors on screen","This option enables to show errors on screen (default). If disabled you should make sure that you have the Event Logging Module enabled which will log errors in email sending.");

$rawr25 $FreeStyle->addrow("Log successful mails to the Event Logging Module",$FreeStyle->select_tag("log_successful",array(0=>"No",1=>"Yes"),$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['log_successful']));
$FreeStyle->addhelp($rawr25,"Logging of successful emails to the Event Logging Module","This option logs successful email messages to the Event Logging Module if that is enabled too.\nErrors are logged there always (if the module is enabled).");
$FreeStyle->show();
?>

Last edited by DarkSnow; 5th July 2015 at 08:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSnow For This Useful Post:
BamBam0077 (6th July 2015), Fynnon (1st August 2015)
Old 1st August 2015, 00:43

P2P
When i asked 'what exactly is this?' i meant i (among others) did not understand what is the use of this thing
is this something that anyone can implement on any website for added security or what ? i need the manual for this thing
Old 21st August 2015, 03:33
Banned

P2P
I will release it all from the beginning once ready.
But that config is for a security overlook as how you could improve but remove all my rubbish and start from get go once you have an idea on security.

FreeStyle!

define.class.tpl
css.class.tpl
asylum.class.tpl
user.tpl
customer.tpl
Etc.tpl

Ideas working on.
Old 21st August 2015, 08:43
Banned

P2P
Default Pre Asylum [FreeStyle] Promo
Hello Bvlist Community,

Click the image to open in full size.

I swing my bat around till shit is done the correct way. Now listen up i am offering for free a engine in pre alpha so use at own risk really soon but if you know how to develop or design then your gonna be fine as i do both with breeze these days thanks to this freestyle development. As promised define.class.php now save it somewhere unique but remember that folder and file needs to be chmod 0655 or your risking an attack on yourself or worst everyone in that database.
Edit all 'freestyle_define' to a word you desire but be wise and think like Ablert Einstein when you freestyle.
Hint - I place inside /www/asylum/hacks/
Then make sure to include inside your asylum.php ( functions.php, bittorrent.php etc )

Enjoy Guys!
Output if used
Code:
<asylum>I AM YOUR BOSS! LOL</asylum>
Then via code on browser it ouputs
Code:
<text> Hello World <text>
CSS3 NEXT!
Fully Custom & Free ... Sweet!

Also have installation setup wizard but what do I know?
Attached Files
File Type: txt define.class.txt (5.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by BamBam0077; 21st August 2015 at 12:23.
Old 22nd August 2015, 10:46

P2P
what exactly is this and how to use it?
Old 22nd August 2015, 12:41
Banned

P2P
It is a hack to protect your text for css3, html5, database, custom php text maybe if you think outside the box. Lol

Variables would be my first step [:

Save this inside your hack folder or modules.
http://pastebin.com/zQufA2y4

CHMOD 0655 FOLDER AND FILES

How to use:

Say you hate me, you wanna program an entire website stating it via the php script your building from scratch you would have to simple do this.

Code:
<?php
Include("/www/asylum/hacks/modules/class/define.class.php");

Echo "<asylum>
           <darksnow>
            <eminem>
            <custom>
            <Hitler>";
?>
Those tags could be <pre> or <text> or <div> lol you decide when you freestyle with this base. Security is important.

Html5 is added
Css3 needs adding

2 of my all time favourite languages. I came into here as a designer with a attitude now i am offering software with the same attitude. Remember anything is possible but a hack.

THANKS HATERS!, NOW YOUR MY BITCH.

Custom tags -
CSS3
HTML5

Now add DATABASE, THEN MOVE FORWARD TO PHP. I CALL THIS PAYING IT FORWARD!

http://pastebin.com/CUgEPz8G
Once your done with define(); please start programming.

Now, since i still have faith and loyality to many bases for this outcome i want you to know i am sorry but give it ago. I always use <fuck> because i built this engine.

Last edited by BamBam0077; 22nd August 2015 at 19:36. Reason: Next is to add databases mysql -> xpdo ;)
Old 2nd September 2015, 10:21

Default FreeStyl3 3dition [ MIT LIC ] [ FREE ][SHA5][MYSQLI][MEMCACHE]
Hello Gang,

I am back ...

Now let's begin again but with this software not my history, I came into this game as a designer without any kinda certs to say I am or was certified to program. I had some knowledge about md5 but that was when I was a waste of space or time, but anywho ... lets move forward. I would call this paying it forward if your unsure what that means then you should watch that movie ( Pay It Forward - www.imdb.com/title/tt0223897/ ) asap before you begin this software.

I highly suggest you have a great flow of tunes to listen to when you stay up for 3Days - 4Days straight working with this base of course but if your like me it will be a normal week.

I am showing you all this base because being told to "Fuck Off!" or "Any Doubt" we shake it off when we build like soldiers with some sorta idea.

Security is a must and if you decide to hack my software do it like me and read the entire source before you even attempt as you will need tools sooner rather then later to keep up with python development that is the overcoat for this base to keep us 100% secure and productive in many languages.

• You don't need to learn the py but it would help you advance into your new life styles.
  • You are not paid, you work for freedom but if someone donates you honor that and move forward with a 15 day mind frame for when or if you can build, we are sorta strict because we are scene like that.
  • We work as a community and for the community or for other communities to show them your ok and you deserve a chance.
I will add whatever the community wants inside a entire website currently got:

SHOP -
FORUM -
BITTORRENT -
API
CUSTOM FROM GET GO!
XPDO
PDO
MYSQLI
MEMCACHE
CACHE
IDEAS ARE ACCEPTED PLEASE PERSONAL MESSAGE

* LEGAL REASONS *
Bittorrent is only used for the demo purpose of sharing my own software within a community I personally develop, I will leave a certain mark on each release so no one could claim I developed it by a simple code conf but not legal to distro piracy but if that community does then we hold no responsiblity due to scene content is the bomb!

FreeStyle is based on rap music, code snippets, pride, ideas, yourself input, encouragement is given.

Good Luck [=
will add more files as I get them done [=
but that should help alittle though, setup folder coming soonish!
Attached Files
File Type: php api.army.php (2.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: php api.conf.php (14.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: php define.class.php (9.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: php memcache.class.php (2.0 KB, 0 views)

Tags
3dition , asylum , dark , free , freestyl3 , freestyle , lic , mit , pre , promo , sha3alpha , sha5mysqlimemcache