Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE) > Mods & Themes
Old 14th June 2020, 15:37

P2P
Wink RatioMaster

Open announce.php and find:
Code:
if($az['enabled'] == 'no') err('This account is disabled.');
after insert
Code:
if($az['announce'] == 'no') err('You have disabled downloading and uploading torrents!');
attention

Attention

request to base

Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `announce` enum('yes','no') DEFAULT 'yes';
archive open at the root of the site. The ratiomaster.php file is included in the admin panel.
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.png
Views:	14
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	5321

Name:	02.png
Views:	8
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	5322

Name:	03.png
Views:	26
Size:	207.0 KB
ID:	5323

Name:	04.png
Views:	2
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	5324
Attached Files
File Type: zip ratiomaster.zip (6.5 KB, 12 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Elena For This Useful Post:
Fynnon (14th June 2020)
Old 15th June 2020, 16:07

What exactly does this do?
Old 15th June 2020, 18:29

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmorris View Post
What exactly does this do?
shows the list of distributions from the user that did not download a 100% file, but for some reason distributed 2/5/10 times more than downloaded. This is an opportunity to catch cheaters, there is a button - disable the ability to download / share and send PM. It is up to the administrator to decide what to do with such users - disconnect or ban or talk in the LAN on the topic: why the user has so many distributed if he has not downloaded the full file.
Old 15th June 2020, 20:01
VIP

He could've just downloaded the torrent on another site and seeding here.. It's called pre-seeding and its done all the time. Nothing wrong with it.
The only way to stop 'emulated clients' is to ban them. Research very well about them, find them all and make a huge ban list. There isn't any other way to completly stop this.

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 15th June 2020, 20:32

P2P
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
He could've just downloaded the torrent on another site and seeding here.. It's called pre-seeding and its done all the time. Nothing wrong with it.
The only way to stop 'emulated clients' is to ban them. Research very well about them, find them all and make a huge ban list. There isn't any other way to completly stop this.
Please study how the system for connecting to distribution works if the file matches 100%. If you do not know this system, better keep silent, otherwise you expose yourself as a stupid user.
But I’ll explain to you, so be it.
If the file coincided 100%, it was cached, it is noted in the "Downloaded" table that the file was downloaded 100% and the user distributes it. And my mod displays those users who DO NOT DOWNLOAD 100% FILE! Feel the difference?
Old 15th June 2020, 20:41

There is a way to detect ratiomaster etc.

The emulation from my research is not clear cut. The client reports the spoofed client in the announce report so banning a legit client/agent would occur and effect users not cheating. Correct me if I'm wrong. For example..

In an announce report string a users peer id was reported as TR2920-qjrjul0060o8 which is Transmission/2.92 however this user spoofed his reported upload amount using ratiomaster and the only way to tell was by checking the snatched list completed dates for all snatches on the torrent his announce reported which were 4 weeks prior to his announce report.

In theory the solution imo is to initiate a server side handshake and analyse the response as client to client does no anti cheat checks regarding handshakes, the response could be analysed server side and give indications of a cheating clients response or non response. How this can be achieved involves using the bittorrent protocol in order to code up a server side handshake.

Thoughts?
Old 16th June 2020, 18:04
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Please study how the system for connecting to distribution works if the file matches 100%. If you do not know this system, better keep silent, otherwise you expose yourself as a stupid user.
But I’ll explain to you, so be it.
If the file coincided 100%, it was cached, it is noted in the "Downloaded" table that the file was downloaded 100% and the user distributes it. And my mod displays those users who DO NOT DOWNLOAD 100% FILE! Feel the difference?
I think it's called voicing an opinion and DND is doing just that, It seems you call everyone stupid when a point be it a native or positive is made on this code!! why is this?
Old 17th June 2020, 05:24

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by papad View Post
I think it's called voicing an opinion and DND is doing just that, It seems you call everyone stupid when a point be it a native or positive is made on this code!! why is this?
because they do not fully understand the meaning of the code, they express stupid thoughts with a smart look. To get started, understand the essence, and then write, otherwise it looks stupid.
Old 17th June 2020, 06:37
VIP

A very smart man once said " Those who do not accept other thoughts or opinions are the stupidest of them all. "
Google it to find out who.

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 19th June 2020, 06:01

P2P
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
A very smart man once said " Those who do not accept other thoughts or opinions are the stupidest of them all. "
Google it to find out who.
Once again: learn to read the code, think and only then write the answer. Now you just farted into the puddle.