Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent)
Old 9th June 2009, 10:27
Banned

P2P
Default some truth about PMBT
for unknown reason log is fulling with error about this

Code:
Error Executing SQL Query 
Error ID: 1064
Error Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND active = '1' AND warned = 'no'' at line 1
about admin ip

next one (image atachement )on upload it's not working and gives errors
Code:
Warning:  opendir(UserFiles/T15) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/t15ool/public_html/bitbucket-upload.php on line 230

Warning:  readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/t15ool/public_html/bitbucket-upload.php on line 231
Games > blackjack
when it's suppose to say that you will recive pm about result's if there is no users
it usualy gives error and !!you wont get pm !!

Forum > oh yes we all know that's pain in ass for pmbt developers
so it seems like all themes except orginal will have error about navbar position
for me it's more like this
i can put up as much topics or forums and categories but forum will always say
This board has no forums. (sweet ha ? )

Bans > when i ban user i don't see baned icon afther baned's user nick (wierd)

Some useless things like doble dropdown when you look at torrents list you can see that first dropdown offers only download (that's for hit&runers )
because normaly user looks at details first

other dropdown shows only info
and torrent details youst add some coment options and rating options (so hove useful that all is ? )

before i download move i look for coments first so why coments part is not afther torrent details like in normal trackers ? (realy don't get this one )

bonus points > it's suppose to give you 10bp for torrent coment too (that's what source says ) he he you wish

shoutbox > if you move it away from index page detach button will disapear

login page > in usercp and in maim window security code sometimes is not the same (why i don't know)

on registration > you're suppose to get confirmation mail (usualy it comes afther few hours ) but you can't you'st set confirm mail as "false"
no this source have lot more mind fucks for you to set auto confirm

rules and faq > usualy those are included like some basic info in them already but here hmm

user ranks > using source for some time but still don't get why in some parts of source i see info about rank called uploader if it realy is'nt there
and you can't youst go to admin panel to change ranks ,they names or options what they have

offers > useles thing i have ever seen i that all sorces stoped using this option years ago

categorie listing > why do i need to chose categorie i wish to see in search options ??

there are lots of designing errors too like default hihest point of page isn't 0 but -25
if you change something in code that makes something crash in style
like i changed 2 buttons in torrent page but "my profile " page go ed so wrong i started to hate this source !!!ADD SCREENS OF WHAT HAPPENED !!!

and if you think you will have some fast support about errors forget about that !!

source is fine if you wish simple tracker and know coding whell enough to fix all errors by you're self and create all mods you wish in it but if you're new user and don't know coding so good i sugest you to go on with TBdev

p.s. if you're wondering why i say this ... i say this because i don't support PMBT any more and will go on with any other source when my theme will be compiled with one of them !!!

p.s.s. have a nice reading Joe !

Attached Thumbnails
Ekranattels.png   Ekranattels-1.png  

Last edited by wMan; 9th June 2009 at 11:10.
Old 9th June 2009, 14:23
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
for unknown reason log is fulling with error about this

Code:
Error Executing SQL Query
Error ID: 1064
Error Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
easy open include/functions
find and replace
PHP Code:
if($point_per)
{

$res $db->sql_query("SELECT DISTINCT uid FROM ".$db_prefix."_peers WHERE seeder = 'yes'");
   if (
$db->sql_numrows($res) > 0)
   {
       while (
$arr $db->sql_fetchrow($res))
       {

$work $db->sql_query("select count(*) from torrent_peers WHERE seeder ='yes' AND uid = $arr[userid]");

$row_count mysql_result($work,0,"count(*)");

$seedbonus $seeding_point*$row_count;

$db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."_users SET seedbonus = seedbonus + '".$seedbonus."' WHERE id = $arr[userid] AND active = '1' AND warned = 'no'") or sqlerr(__FILE____LINE__);
       }
   }
}else{   
//==use this part to only give seeding bonus for 1 torrent no matter how many are being seeded

$res $db->sql_query("SELECT DISTINCT uid FROM ".$db_prefix."_peers WHERE seeder = 'yes'");
   if (
   {
       while (
       {

//$bonus2 = 0.250;
       //$useridb = $arr['userid'];

$db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."_users SET seedbonus = seedbonus + '".$seeding_point."' WHERE id = $arr[uid] AND active = '1' AND warned = 'no'");
       }
   }
   }

with
PHP Code:
if($point_per)
{

if (
   {
       while (
       {

$work $db->sql_query("select count(*) from torrent_peers WHERE seeder ='yes' AND uid = $arr[userid]");

$row_count mysql_result($work,0,"count(*)");

$seedbonus $seeding_point*$row_count;

$db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."_users SET seedbonus = seedbonus + '".$seedbonus."' WHERE id = $arr[userid] AND active = '1' AND warned = '0'") or sqlerr(__FILE____LINE__);
       }
   }
}else{   
//==use this part to only give seeding bonus for 1 torrent no matter how many are being seeded

if (
   {
       while (
       {

//$bonus2 = 0.250;
       //$useridb = $arr['userid'];

$db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."_users SET seedbonus = seedbonus + '".$seeding_point."' WHERE id = $arr[uid] AND active = '1' AND warned = '0'");
       }
   }
   }
}
<<<@!
2!@>>>next one (image atachement )on upload it's not working and gives errors 
      Code:
     Warning:  opendir(UserFiles/T15) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/t15ool/public_html/bitbucket-upload.php on line 230

Warning:  readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/t15ool/public_html/bitbucket-upload.php on line 231 
open bitbucket-upload.php and replace
Code:
  $dimg = opendir($imgdir);
  while($imgfile = readdir($dimg))
with
Code:
  $dimg = @opendir($imgdir);
  while($imgfile = @readdir($dimg))
Quote:
Forum > oh yes we all know that's pain in ass for pmbt developers
so it seems like all themes except orginal will have error about navbar position
for me it's more like this
i can put up as much topics or forums and categories but forum will always say
This board has no forums. (sweet ha ? )
remove install folder
Quote:
Bans > when i ban user i don't see baned icon afther baned's user nick (wierd)
where??
Quote:
Some useless things like doble dropdown when you look at torrents list you can see that first dropdown offers only download (that's for hit&runers )
because normaly user looks at details first
no it also shows uploader size of file download and refresh external torrent(s)
Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.[OneBigTorrent org] - In Russian and French prison...
28.72 MB 2 file(s) by Pirate
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Quote:
before i download move i look for coments first so why coments part is not afther torrent details like in normal trackers ? (realy don't get this one )
personal prefrence
Quote:
bonus points > it's suppose to give you 10bp for torrent coment too (that's what source says ) he he you wish
WHAT??
Quote:
shoutbox > if you move it away from index page detach button will disapear
than you did something wrong !!!!
Quote:
login page > in usercp and in maim window security code sometimes is not the same (why i don't know)
If you would learn to type write this would be a problem
Quote:
on registration > you're suppose to get confirmation mail (usualy it comes afther few hours ) but you can't you'st set confirm mail as "false"
no this source have lot more mind fucks for you to set auto confirm
Please search forum mod is posted!!!
Quote:
rules and faq > usualy those are included like some basic info in them already but here hmm
are you that lazy???
Quote:
user ranks > using source for some time but still don't get why in some parts of source i see info about rank called uploader if it realy is'nt there
and you can't youst go to admin panel to change ranks ,they names or options what they have
Uploader is the person that uploaded the torrent your looking at
in the next release there well be a new level controle system!
Quote:
offers > useles thing i have ever seen i that all sorces stoped using this option years ago
then disable it in admin pannel!!
Quote:
categorie listing > why do i need to chose categorie i wish to see in search options ??
what is the source supoase to quise what catigory you want to see?? if you want to see all cats then dont change selection leave it any and it well show you all cats!!!
Quote:
there are lots of designing errors too like default hihest point of page isn't 0 but -25
if you change something in code that makes something crash in style
like i changed 2 buttons in torrent page but "my profile " page go ed so wrong i started to hate this source !!!ADD SCREENS OF WHAT HAPPENED !!!
learn to code then and fix YOUR error!!!!!
Quote:
and if you think you will have some fast support about errors forget about that !!
This not fast enouph answering???
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 9th June 2009, 15:08
Banned

P2P
for this fix i was asking first day i started to use this source
do i realy needed to piss you off to get it ?
Old 10th June 2009, 01:43
BT.Manager Owner

United States
please show me where you posted this ??
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 10th June 2009, 11:33
Banned

P2P
http://bvlist.com/phpmy-bittorrent/1...2-0-3-a-2.html

Tags
pmbt , truth