Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 1st January 2012, 05:11

P2P
Default convert tbdev databases to xbtit
how do I convert the tbdev databases to xbtit ...I dont want to loose all torrents and users and I want to move from tbdev to xbtit

if someone knows my mail is riplleyhd@blu-torrents.net
Old 1st January 2012, 21:18
Retired from BVList

P2P
You'd get a much faster and more accurate response by asking on XBTIT's Forum, that's why they have a support forum.
Old 25th January 2012, 16:43

P2P
Default Error
Code:
Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '1.0/no DST' instead in G:\AppServ\www\two\include\functions.php on line 45

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at G:\AppServ\www\two\include\functions.php:45) in G:\AppServ\www\two\include\functions.php on line 440

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at G:\AppServ\www\two\include\functions.php:45) in G:\AppServ\www\two\include\functions.php on line 440
Im not sure what cause this error.
Old 27th January 2012, 00:08

United Kingdom
You need to set the value of date.timezone in php.ini, check http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php for the correct timezone to set for your needs.

PS: xbtit SVN is up to r736 now. ;)
Old 26th February 2012, 15:59

Korea South
Default What Is The workaround for this problem
Quote:
Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Tokyo' for '9.0/no DST' instead in C:\ipaccess\include\functions.php on line 45

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\ipaccess\include\functions.php:45) in C:\ipaccess\include\functions.php on line 440

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\ipaccess\include\functions.php:45) in C:\ipaccess\include\functions.php on line 440

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\ipaccess\include\functions.php:45) in C:\ipaccess\index.php on line 73

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\ipaccess\include\functions.php:45) in C:\ipaccess\login.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\ipaccess\include\functions.php:45) in C:\ipaccess\login.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\ipaccess\include\functions.php:45) in C:\ipaccess\login.php on line 39
What Is The workaround for this problem

Last edited by gogo999; 26th February 2012 at 16:20.
Old 4th March 2012, 17:09

United Kingdom
Really? You can't read the last post in the thread before posting about the exact same issue.
Old 8th March 2012, 16:28

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr1fied View Post
You need to set the value of date.timezone in php.ini, check http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php for the correct timezone to set for your needs.

PS: xbtit SVN is up to r736 now. ;)

there is no date.timezone in my php.ini file
Old 12th March 2012, 17:54

Austria
Default xBlit
I have xBtiT v2.3.0 revision 747 Please reply, in which file is the url:which shows the path from where torrent uploaud

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for the answer:
Old 12th March 2012, 19:05

United Kingdom
Default lol
whats points as when they download they will see the other tracker announces and where the external tracked torrent came from any way thats
if i understand you correctly you wanna hide the real url/tracker/announce

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 12th March 2012, 20:12

Austria
Default xBlit
exactly, I would like to hide this url

Tags
748 , 755 , 756 , btit , rev , revision , torrents tracker , v2 , v23 , xbtit