Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Project U-232
Old 27th October 2016, 07:05

P2P
Default Tbdev theme to u232 v5?
Hello,
Is is possible to use a tbdev theme with u232 v5? if anyone knows how to do it please tell. Thanks in advance.
Old 27th October 2016, 11:05
VIP

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilim View Post
Hello,
Is is possible to use a tbdev theme with u232 v5? if anyone knows how to do it please tell. Thanks in advance.
Yes it is possible to make a template for u-232 v5 from tbdev, considering tbdev themes is mainly made by a css file. U-232 is much more intricate / detailed.
Old 27th October 2016, 13:49
VIP

United Kingdom
I think the best approach would just to work off the default theme customizing it to your needs.
Old 27th October 2016, 13:50
VIP

Yes, that would be the best choise of action. Implement boostrap and font awsome on the way.

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 27th October 2016, 17:11
VIP

P2P
Bootstrap and font awesome is required by default, and v5 is done in such a way that there is no requirement to alter them. If require an custom css or js file that would need to be part off the custom theme.

Like i said in my first post tbdev is css, all he would need to do is call that file, lets say that he calls his new template number 2, then all he needs to do is make his tbdev css part of the 2.css file or make an custom css file in the number 2 template directory, all this has to be started from the default template folder then rename to number 2 or whatever number his new theme is.

But as for the bootstrap and font awesome css that is in a css folder already in main directory and if he alters those files then he would need alter everything because the whole layout would be out of whack for every template that he has.

Since he is asking how to make a theme for u-232 v5 from a tbdev theme, respectfully I'm going to hazard to say that he isn't experienced enough to alter files outside his new theme, but if he is looking for a custom theme he should asked around to get someone to do it for him, but be warned there are some that would take advantage off this.

Last edited by son; 27th October 2016 at 17:49.

Tags
tbdev , theme , u232 , v5