Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Project U-232
Closed Thread
Old 20th July 2012, 19:23
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Thumbs up Tbdev Source Support @ U-232
Ok seeing the current situation in the BT scene has went a bit crazy with Btdev being the first one to close and then to make matters even worse TBdev closes, so where does that leave many people ??

Seriously fucked i would have to say...

With that in mind i have decided that i will give limited support on TBdev sources. I will not run to every single post but i will give you a place to get the help/code/advice you may need. Seeing that i was TBdev staff for a good while as well as having moderate experience level with the various variants, a forum and a current project running, i figure that puts me in a position to do this with confidence never mind the fact that U-232 is based on TBdev source code as well, and the most important factor is no one else can do what I'm offering. We were the main staffers supporting everyone on Tbdev as it was so this is just a continuation of that service.

I am not trying to replace Tbdev nor replicate that forum as i have my own thing going on https://forum.u-232.com and its solid and has been for a good while now. If TBdev opens again i will remove that section straight away, I'm only giving you people a place to turn to, seeing you have been left isolated... in laymans terms you've all been taken up shit creek and you have no paddle.

Simple rules to follow are just behave yourself and nobody will bother you. There is no ban culture on U-232; We have 0 banned members on the forum and 0 banned members on the test site, don't be the one to change that statistic, Do not think for one second any of us are soft lads either due to this statement.

You will find many familiar Coder's on the U-232 forum, you will also find a lot of code ready to drop into your source codes, if you cannot work it out then use the forum to ask, as time progresses we will add relevant mod sections and more if you the members make it happen and work with us, its a 2 way street we cant do it all ourselves.

Now i can assure any one that gets involved can do that with confidence, that you wont suddenly one day find the url is dead and its all gone, this project has been safe guarded, first major difference is our project is on Github, if i step away it will be handed over to the correct fit person/s, U-232 forum and source project relies on nobody.

Peace out and remember its all fun, lets see where this ends up. That will be all from a concerned coder == Bigjoos

Last edited by Bigjoos; 21st July 2012 at 00:29.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bigjoos For This Useful Post:
fen (27th August 2012), Gmisiycs (21st January 2016), Grogz (21st July 2012), Hawklord (11th January 2014), sec (17th October 2012)
Old 20th July 2012, 20:26
VIP

P2P
Sounds all good dude :)

but just to get it straight...
do you only make the support on your forum or also on bvlist?

Old 21st July 2012, 00:26
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
On U-232; That was already a formality to put in place; There is no way i can do it from Bvlist. Bvlist has enough people on hand to deal with whats here already anyway. I have a lot going on so my offers quite clear above. I have U-232 here, others deal within their respective sources, i know both U-232/TBdev.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjoos For This Useful Post:
Phogo (9th November 2017)
Old 21st July 2012, 01:31
VIP

P2P
okay,thanks...

just to clarifie :)
The Following User Says Thank You to rootKID For This Useful Post:
nicukent (22nd September 2013)
Old 17th February 2020, 22:36
Banned

P2P