Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Seedbox & Hosting
Old 24th November 2012, 22:28
Spartan_Host_co_uk

Default Massive Offshoe 1TB dedicated seedbox
Hi there all just thought I'd let you guys/girls out there know that we now offer a brilliant 1 TB German dedicated seedbox at a reasonable price and for info concerning this please visit > http://spartanhost.co.uk/index.php/o...dbox?period=1M

massive respect to all here on bvlist and those who have helped me out there over the years, you know who you are :)
Old 25th November 2012, 01:24

United States
Holy crap that is expensive price I can get 3 servers with those specs for that price.

and why are you making a different post per package just make 1 forum post and add all your packages in there.

Last edited by KrackerMan; 25th November 2012 at 01:37.
Old 25th November 2012, 11:07

United Kingdom
Default lol
i see you went with boxbilling alot cheaper than whcms aint it

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 25th November 2012, 12:07

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan_Host_co_uk View Post
Hi there all just thought I'd let you guys/girls out there know that we now offer a brilliant 1 TB German dedicated seedbox at a reasonable price and for info concerning this please visit > http://spartanhost.co.uk/index.php/o...dbox?period=1M

massive respect to all here on bvlist and those who have helped me out there over the years, you know who you are :)

"cheap, reliable offshore hosting"

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH "at a reasonable price"

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
Old 26th November 2012, 17:33

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrackerMan View Post
Holy crap that is expensive price I can get 3 servers with those specs for that price.

and why are you making a different post per package just make 1 forum post and add all your packages in there.
Agreed

He should go straight to the probable source.. OVH!! hehehe...
Old 26th November 2012, 19:32
Spartan_Host_co_uk

Quote:

you will not get server with these specs at all and 3 i hardly think so my friend maybe in USA yes not offshore and if you can then please share as I would love to see this service provider who enjoy loosing money offering three servers at this price lmfao and in future 1 post I will :)

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Agreed

He should go straight to the probable source.. OVH!! hehehe...
not OVH as OVH is france which isn't very secure at all :(

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
i see you went with boxbilling alot cheaper than whcms aint it
yes m8 and thank you for advice :)

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliber View Post
"cheap, reliable offshore hosting"

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH "at a reasonable price"

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
can you offer better?
Old 26th November 2012, 21:16

United States
There is nothing wrong with OVH. You are trying to tell me you can sell a more secure sever then OVH lol. I can get a couple servers you are selling with those spec from OVH. 14.99 euros a month and I can even buy a Germany IP address to make it look like my server is from Germany.

There are plenty of trackers out there that host at ovh and nothing happens to them. Also plenty of their servers are used day in and day out for seedboxes.

Now it don't matter if you rent servers from any country being for copyright or non copyright purpose all it takes 1-2 notices and they can pull your server quicker then sh*t.

Just read their TOS every server company (not the resellers) will have copyright wrote into there contracts. Now the millions of resellers don't and usually won't add that into their contracts.

Now not trying to be a prick or anything but I hate it when resellers try to sell their their servers on lies.
Old 26th November 2012, 22:21
Spartan_Host_co_uk

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with OVH. You are trying to tell me you can sell a more secure sever then OVH lol. I can get a couple servers you are selling with those spec from OVH. 14.99 euros a month and I can even buy a Germany IP address to make it look like my server is from Germany.

There are plenty of trackers out there that host at ovh and nothing happens to them. Also plenty of their servers are used day in and day out for seedboxes.

Now it don't matter if you rent servers from any country being for copyright or non copyright purpose all it takes 1-2 notices and they can pull your server quicker then sh*t.

Just read their TOS every server company (not the resellers) will have copyright wrote into there contracts. Now the millions of resellers don't and usually won't add that into their contracts.

Now not trying to be a prick or anything but I hate it when resellers try to sell their their servers on lies.
please show me where I said we were more secure than OVH merely said server isnt OVH and also france for torrenting isn't secure as say Germany, Holland, Russia etc, anyway where is the link to the three servers for same price?

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvtheogioI View Post
Cam on da post bai hay len dien dan cua chung ta
Hay cung chung tay xay dap dien dan giau manh
Cam on tat ca.
Chuc 1 tuan lam viec vui ve.
I cannot understand a single word of this lol

Also being on here has got me thinking why is it people who moan on about stuff never show their credentials for doing so, maybe links to their hosting or server deals or are they mere armchair critics who slander others but have no credentials to do so?

@KrackerMan you say you can do this and that and get this and that, well my challenge is do it and show us you can. Also still waiting for this company who offer three servers for same price.

Also, I do not find it necessary to debate over these matters as my services speak for themselves and as a person who has never used any of my services I find it difficult to think you can make a reasonable and fair judgment over them tbh

Last edited by Spartan_Host_co_uk; 26th November 2012 at 23:12.
Old 27th November 2012, 00:00

P2P
Quote:
not OVH as OVH is france which isn't very secure at all :(
OVH has farms in France, Netherlands, England and Ireland or be it England or Ireland might not be the best for hosting seed boxes though.

Last edited by firefly; 27th November 2012 at 00:14.
Old 27th November 2012, 00:01

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan_Host_co_uk View Post
please show me where I said we were more secure than OVH merely said server isnt OVH and also france for torrenting isn't secure as say Germany, Holland, Russia etc, anyway where is the link to the three servers for same price?

Bump:

I cannot understand a single word of this lol

Also being on here has got me thinking why is it people who moan on about stuff never show their credentials for doing so, maybe links to their hosting or server deals or are they mere armchair critics who slander others but have no credentials to do so?

@KrackerMan you say you can do this and that and get this and that, well my challenge is do it and show us you can. Also still waiting for this company who offer three servers for same price.

Also, I do not find it necessary to debate over these matters as my services speak for themselves and as a person who has never used any of my services I find it difficult to think you can make a reasonable and fair judgment over them tbh

what he said was....
Quote:
Cam on da post bai hay len dien dan cua chung ta
Hay cung chung tay xay dap dien dan giau manh
Cam on tat ca.
Chuc 1 tuan lam viec vui ve.

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details

Tags
1tb , dedicated , massive , offshoe , seedbox