Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 25th June 2010, 21:24

Default uploading xbitfm
hi there can some one help plz i can upload torrents to the fmxbit but they just seem to stay dead i did get 3 up and no probs or so i thought but they wont download any ideas plz thanks
Old 28th June 2010, 23:35
xxx

P2P
as far as i know xBtiTFM files are encoded so cant be edited...and also you paid for it so you should have official support for it :unknown:

http://www.btiteam.org/smf/index.php?topic=16604.0

did you try asking them for support: www.xbtitfm.com/forum ?
Old 29th June 2010, 01:05
Banned

P2P
Default i do
xBtiTFM i do have all have for this and the xbit code
Old 29th June 2010, 20:15

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynnon View Post
as far as i know xBtiTFM files are encoded so cant be edited...and also you paid for it so you should have official support for it :unknown:
He's probably referring to this, as far as I know he's not an xbtitFM customer. xbtitFM customers get access to both the forum you posted a link to and a ticket system when they subscribe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon View Post
xBtiTFM i do have all have for this and the xbit code
You mean the files you got by convincing an xbtitFM subscriber to use your VPS by telling him that you'd let him take over your contract so that he wouldn't have to pay the setup fee. After he became established you demanded to be made co-owner of his site and when he refused you killed his site within 30 seconds of the refusal. If only the world had more people like you. :shock:

You have the files for version 0 (aka v1.00), they're encrypted and locked to a maximum of about 5 or 6 domains. Even if you managed to decrypt the files, the initial version of the script was pretty buggy having not been properly field tested in a live environment by the time you pulled your little snatch and grab. The codes contained within it are useless also because they change with every single version and we're currently at v1.03 (version 3 by the old numbering system) and v1.04 is due out within the next week.
Old 21st December 2010, 01:07

Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr1fied View Post
He's probably referring to this, as far as I know he's not an xbtitFM customer. xbtitFM customers get access to both the forum you posted a link to and a ticket system when they subscribe.

You mean the files you got by convincing an xbtitFM subscriber to use your VPS by telling him that you'd let him take over your contract so that he wouldn't have to pay the setup fee. After he became established you demanded to be made co-owner of his site and when he refused you killed his site within 30 seconds of the refusal. If only the world had more people like you. :shock:

You have the files for version 0 (aka v1.00), they're encrypted and locked to a maximum of about 5 or 6 domains. Even if you managed to decrypt the files, the initial version of the script was pretty buggy having not been properly field tested in a live environment by the time you pulled your little snatch and grab. The codes contained within it are useless also because they change with every single version and we're currently at v1.03 (version 3 by the old numbering system) and v1.04 is due out within the next week.
Ok, so I am sure I will subscribe to xbtitFM, but what if I have some custom code and modifications, modules, in my current code? How it is possible to insert custom code to encrypted php files?
Old 23rd December 2010, 21:59

United Kingdom
Modules can be installed in the same way they can in xbtit, the blocks aren't encoded so you can add menu links for installed modules easy enough.

Unfortunately there are not that many Module based hacks but I recently converted my Staff Page hack to a Module as an example on the xbtitFM support forums and one of our subscribers (cdx1) has converted several other hacks to Modules and I'm sure there will be more to come in the future.

There are actually quite a few general modifications that can be made to xbtitFM despite the encoding, the subscribers have posted quite a few hacks that work on xbtitFM in the customization section of the support forum.

As to your own customizations, it would depend on which files you need to modify.

Tags
uploading , xbitfm