Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > ZenTracker
Closed Thread
Old 17th January 2012, 14:17

United Kingdom
Default lol
looks like you have tried every source and mentioned every error in the forums- for one your options get someone to install the source you want]]
or read / search the forums more carefully before you post issues

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 17th January 2012, 15:13

Bulgaria
Angry No valid
No valid Root Faill ??????????????????????

Bump: Warning: require_once(include/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\header.php on line 35

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/config.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\header.php on line 35

No valid Root Faill ??????????????????????
Old 17th January 2012, 17:03

United Kingdom
tbh im not even going to answer, your clearly not reading the guidelines or else you would not have these problems. sorry but i cannot afford to waste my time on time wasters who are not going to even use the source and go onto try another .

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 22nd January 2012, 19:04

France
You are not using a valid ZenTracker source.

1. ZenTracker will NEVER store a config file readable by Apache.
2. ZenTracker doesn't use any header.php file.
Old 30th January 2012, 01:27

Bulgaria
Angry system suckss ZenTracker
ZenTracker as other systems and this does not work

lipsvat filove koito ne iskate daposdelite missing files you do not want to start
Old 30th January 2012, 01:58

P2P
Exclamation wow really?!!?
Dude some of the source codes that you can not make are so simple that even a mac user can do them. FFS grab you a copy of tsse 5.6 and hang it on the server and open you a site, tsse 5.6 is so easy to install a monkey can do it on an ipad. If your having all these issues have you thought that owning a tracker might not be what your cut out for?
We are all here to assist you all that we can but settle on a source and read the readme text and the entire thread from where got it from so that when these problems pop up you have a clue what to expect, then if you still have an issue then we will all throw in to help.
Now you may consider this a bit harsh, but I am not staff here, and last I knew this was a coder site not a buy here pay here owner site. Get you 1 code hang it on localhost and make it work there and once you have it inside out then hang it live and you know what to do and what to expect. None of us all came here and grabbed a site and went on our merry way we had to get knocked around and survive a lot of failures for very few successes, but when you get it all done not only do you have a site, but you have a education, and then you can come here and you will know exactly where I am coming from.
I have ever source on here, and I work on them all, I have a few of my favorites, but it didn't start that way, like most others I started with tbdev and beat my head against many walls trying to get it how I wanted, then when I did I ripped it down to do it again just to make sure I knew what I was doing. From there the legend was born, lol, you can ask most of these guys and they will tell you the same story or pretty close to it.
Now if they want to ban me for this post I am good, but geeezzz there is no such thing as a place where you can go to get a site, all any will offer is the code, it still requires a coder no bullshit you have to have a coder, if you have no coder then learn it yourself, (read above on how to learn it) and once your a coder or you have a coder the heavens will open angels will sing optix will do a dance and joerobberts will fall out!
Old 30th January 2012, 20:42

France
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
once your a coder or you have a coder the heavens will open angels will sing optix will do a dance and joerobberts will fall out!
Whaou,you're post is so sexy :p

Closed Thread

Tags
10 , 40 , rev , v10 , zentracker