Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 8th October 2011, 22:51

P2P
Cool their all old
This is an older source, but they all are. TBDev is a dead project with nothing new from them thats stable for 2 years, and nothing coming, Gazelle is antique, so many others haven't been supported in years.
Only new true sources coming are tsse,phpMyBittorrent, u232, and xbtit, for the truth, if the developers kept up with any source then this site would be empty but because so many here are willing to take older sources and try to update and mod them into something a little more then the original antique source code is commendable, but this site, should have an announcement that says simply "Get notepad+!" because more and more we are seeing n00b site owners that got server space and think they can pop over here and grab a turn key tracker with no editing, no theme work, and it just isn't so, so if you don't have a coder for your new wannabe tracker, get one, if you can't get one then get a text editor and a loalhost server and learn it yourself, I am sure we can all understand the effort involved in pumping life into some of these dinosaur codes.

Last edited by DAKz; 8th October 2011 at 22:53. Reason: it treid to double post on me lol
Old 8th October 2011, 22:55

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
This is an older source, but they all are. TBDev is a dead project with nothing new from them thats stable for 2 years, and nothing coming, Gazelle is antique, so many others haven't been supported in years.
Only new true sources coming are tsse,phpMyBittorrent, u232, and xbtit, for the truth, if the developers kept up with any source then this site would be empty but because so many here are willing to take older sources and try to update and mod them into something a little more then the original antique source code is commendable, but this site, should have an announcement that says simply "Get notepad+!" because more and more we are seeing n00b site owners that got server space and think they can pop over here and grab a turn key tracker with no editing, no theme work, and it just isn't so, so if you don't have a coder for your new wannabe tracker, get one, if you can't get one then get a text editor and a loalhost server and learn it yourself, I am sure we can all understand the effort involved in pumping life into some of these dinosaur codes.

+1

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 9th October 2011, 01:34
Retired from BVList

P2P
The PEAR errors can more than likely be ignored or simply disable PEAR in php.ini

I've come across those same errors in up to date scripts that are properly coded and from what I've found that error is caused by an incorrect path setting and possibly an outdated version of PEAR.

Google the error as I'm sure there is a fix for the path issue?
Old 9th October 2011, 01:39

United Kingdom
http://world-connect.co.uk/h20

Last edited by daffy; 9th October 2011 at 14:47.
Old 9th October 2011, 04:39

P2P
Wink ffs read do I look like google!!
Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\h20\backend\mysql.php on line 10

Daffy...?Que pasa??
Old 9th October 2011, 12:55
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
hehe

Bump: daffy As sign up and seen it working a few months ago
best As sign up seen it working a few months ago
DAKz As sign up seen it working and is a site Owner with me

And Yet noob coders and site Owners car`nt work it at all what a bleeding laf

I have been asked to upload this to a linux server host to day for a site Owner who not A coder HE AS ASKED SO there be screens to day to show you then you will see who can code
Old 9th October 2011, 14:59

United Kingdom

http://world-connect.co.uk/index.php

Last edited by daffy; 9th October 2011 at 15:41.
Old 9th October 2011, 15:19

P2P
Wink signed up
Signed up daffy, nice I kinda like the tsse setup we got got hung live got most of the bugs worked out just some minor tweaking left to do.

But your live site is tight, like the theme
Old 9th October 2011, 15:35
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up h20tracker
here sreens

Last edited by wMan; 16th October 2011 at 18:22.
Old 9th October 2011, 16:55

P2P
Thumbs down pretty sad
This has turned into a n00b fest to on how to upload torrents, used to be if you posted here you had to actually include lines of code.

Tags
h20tracker , sourcecode