Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > Torrent Trader
Old 7th June 2015, 14:07
Banned

P2P
Default [BamBam0077] TorrentTrader News!
This community is wasting there time asking or wanting any future builds. I mean if you help the dickhead behind the scenes you will know he has stolen off many people who have donated since Dec 2014 maybe even before that promising he would provide TTv3 the honest truth is he does not have fucking clue how to program or design. He now promises you 2.0.9 I was the first cunt to provide a mix code of tt/tbdev functions for a pre-alpha 2.0.9 but got knocked back was not good enough mind you I am sure if I did continue to build it using both sources since I did see they do use tbdev code for some mods it would have just been as secure as u-232 in the end, yes I know I have to use them for security purposes as they are the best for that I know I have played with that fire before hand.

These sources have great rep but since TT changed hands you would have notice your not important but your money is

I am ready & I am not scared to continue my project for TT Pre-Alpha 2.0.9 and I will not ask for you money as I am at a point where money does not make you happy but does pay bills

I have been banned on there forum for speaking the truth and stating the facts he has had over 6 months to develop a new base engine and overhaul the entire source but has not got his finger outta his arse and placed on the table for the donors!!! your a fucking waste of sperm and don't deserve that 75,000+ Community but yet you got them. check your database you will know I am right even though it says 20,000 + on forums.

P.S I did offer help several times but not good enough either
Old 9th July 2015, 17:34

seems whole site is down now.. I was an active user and helper on tt but since new persons took over not so much..
I had to move on from tt cause its not able to be run on an updated php version without flooding the php error log cause 2.08 still uses mysql and god knows what else errors..
Old 9th July 2015, 22:13
I_lie_and_steal_code_and_call_it_mine I_lie_and_steal_code_and_call_it_mine is offline
I have no idea how to code

Thumbs up
ArcticWolf

i have the v3 allready done all my edits to it and working fine on the new os too And the new Owner of torrant trader can not code at all why as he got something thats not good to him at all... torrant trader needs a real coder not a want to be nob
Old 11th July 2015, 20:01
TT

I would take the project back on but there is no way he his going to part ways with that forum now, i think his intentions are to just make money at least with when i was there i did release code.

Now that i have a job in web development i was thinking of maybe joining forces with a project and even trying to get Nikkbu on board with that.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeHowarth For This Useful Post:
BamBam0077 (18th July 2015)
Old 11th July 2015, 22:34

P2P
Join Joe in BT.Manager he could need some help from an experienced coder to bring the source forward faster :) not that i complain on the speed of updates but sure will move faster with some help..if youre dying to code :D
The Following User Says Thank You to Gurkbit For This Useful Post:
BamBam0077 (18th July 2015)
Old 11th July 2015, 23:36
Coder

Lee you can have the forum I don't have time for it
I'm rather busy with life iv made multi test platform but I can't meet the the basic standards I was aiming for and just having a lot of bad luck with servers site will return later today once backup uploaded but I will be giving it away I think
Old 12th July 2015, 00:52
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam0077 View Post
These sources have great rep but since TT changed hands you would have notice your not important but your money is
Got no idea what this is all about but coding & owning trackers should be a spare time thing, a hobby
I know hosting and everything else is not cheap but whoever is in this for money is in the wrong business.

There are too many trackers out there and video sites where people are watching movies so today there is a market saturation.
Old 12th July 2015, 01:07
TT

Leon, it seems your really in two minds in your opening statement you say i can have it, and in the last sentence you say you think you'll be giving it away.

If you seriously do not have time for it anymore then that is fine, it is better to keep your dignity in tact by giving it to someone that will move things forward rather then being remembered as the one who killed TT.

You told me that torrenttrader.org is not in your possesion and i have just contacted flash about that.

If i am being honest having the old site means nothing to me because i know that alot of the downtime is not your fault due to IPB and the DB being messed up.
Old 12th July 2015, 02:07
Coder

I believe the domain ran out or I couldn't at time get hold off flash at the time but if you want site you can have it and I will demote my self as mod and I just provide ipb updates on the fly if you don't want it then I will maybe give it to my next trusted staff yes I failed TT hard thinking I could pull it off but nope I failed and I'm putting it to peace I will give site and domain to someone else and domain and host come with it
Old 12th July 2015, 02:31
TT

Why would anyone be willing to do that?

I gave many years of my time in the community and this is the reason why i took ownership of the project and the domain, if i didn't get ill then i would of still been there.

The whole reason behind me taking over the domain & the project is because i felt people was taking credit for my work so i would not be willing to do what your asking.

Tags
bambam0077 , news , torrenttrader