Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 17th September 2008, 10:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
My personal belief is that we should just stick with 4.3 and making a cleaner working code and maybe improve forums functions or even better get rid of ts_forums and pop in a bridge for most famous forums and CMS :D
I agree to this part , we need to integrate a nice forum with ts and create a decent CMS
The Following User Says Thank You to mhmd_1983 For This Useful Post:
RoadTrain (28th September 2008)
Old 13th October 2008, 21:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
02/Aug/2008
Click the image to open in full size.
They asks you to donate, and then they sell the products? The license cost 70$ they are crazy.
Old 22nd October 2008, 10:42

Iraq
Thumbs up
couldn't agree with you more Ashur buddy and you know it :hi:

but think for a second, why year by year, a newer BMW 3 series or 5 or any series for any car coming out??? why don't we stick to 70s cars in this age? i asked and i answer you; the 5.1 has more stable AJAX scraping, relatively calmer as i noticed, and more admin mods and few extra features and stuff to please shoppers ---> amateurs, mainly.. could someone back me up or i am the only one with that opinion?? but in the end they run on same sh** and to be blunt more, we should make all versions up-to-grab coz in the end again, we all have same interest here which is having them all for free

as for the, $70 pay off to get the same thing we can get for free "what a rip-off"
The Following User Says Thank You to Terminator For This Useful Post:
Fooker (1st November 2008)
Old 29th October 2008, 16:30

United States
I mean you are right, but that's just a bull.
What pisses me off about TS is that ALL of those Mods "created by Xam" are actually created by someone else on TBDev or by few admins he has on a site. All he does is encrypt it and "lock it" (not well may I add).
If he was charging more like 5$ AND gave credit to the real creators of that script I might buy it because I'm just too lazy to mod it :nosepick:
But you are completely right, newer is better, but in this case not by much. I think Xam just needed to pay his bills so he came out with new code lol

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Ernest Hemingway.

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright.

Tags
se , v53