Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 15th December 2014, 07:07

Default XBTIT DT FM v6 Seed problem
hi i use XBTIT DT FM v6 but when i send external torrent my seeder & leecher =0 and not showed
i told this problem to my isp for open my 2710 port in linux ( no have VPS ) he tell me this port open but when i check it with online website this port closed (maybe this port cant open) :-\
so i have any way for share external torrent ? ( or show this with fake seeder and leecher? )

thx
Old 15th December 2014, 10:14
VIP

start using a dedicated server where you have the control to change the settings. 2710 port is for xbt. so if ya dont open that port, or any port that you set in the xbt settings its not gonna work :)

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 15th December 2014, 11:41

Default OooOooOoOo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
start using a dedicated server where you have the control to change the settings. 2710 port is for xbt. so if ya dont open that port, or any port that you set in the xbt settings its not gonna work :)
so why torrent trader working ???
Old 15th December 2014, 11:47
VIP

how should i know ? you said about the 2710 port, not me.
thats the default for xbt.
read your error logs.

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)

Tags
dt , fm , problem , seed , v6 , xbtit