Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 8th September 2010, 21:19

Denmark
Default R.I.P U-Torrentz
They took my site down after 4 month... some one contacted my host and my host took my site down and wrote me this:

Quote:
Dear Hasan:

Your web hosting account for u-torrentz.org has been deactivated, as of 09/08/2010. (reason: terms of service violation - copyright violation)

This deactivation was due to a Terms of Service violation associated with your account. At sign-up, all users state that they have read through, understand, and agree to our terms. These terms are legal and binding.

Although your web site has been suspended, your data may still be available for up to 10 days from the date of deactivation; if you do not contact us during that 10 day period, your account and all of its files, databases, and emails may be deleted.

If you feel this deactivation was made in error, or in order to gain access to your account, please call our customer service line as soon as possible at (866) 573-4678 and ask to speak with a member of our Terms of Service Compliance department.
Please read the following, derived from our Terms of Service agreement, for additional information regarding the matter.

No subscriber may utilize the services to provide, sell, or offer to sell the following: information used to violate copyright(s), violate trademark(s), or to destroy others' intellectual property or information.

Please review the current copy of our Terms of Service here:
http://www.hostmonster.com/cgi/terms

Thank you,
HostMonster.Com Terms of Service Compliance
http://www.hostmonster.com
For support go to http://helpdesk.hostmonster.com/
Toll-Free: (866) (changed) Option 5
ARE they allowed I mean I was making my site too a search torrents instead of a tracker lol!

Thats sucks xD
Old 8th September 2010, 21:34

United Kingdom
sure they can, they can do anything they want.

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 8th September 2010, 21:46

Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
sure they can, they can do anything they want.
They suck lolz!

I was making a search engine not a tracker, I want my cash back!xD
Old 8th September 2010, 21:52

United Kingdom
i would feel the same matey, play dumb with them, apologise for the inconvienence and ask for a backup of your work.

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 8th September 2010, 21:57

Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
i would feel the same matey, play dumb with them, apologise for the inconvienence and ask for a backup of your work.
Yea, talking to them atm lets hope for the best !
Old 11th October 2010, 11:02

Bosnia-Herzegovina
Hostmonster also destroy my works in 2005 ! I runway from tham !
HelpDesk will never answer me and give me access to get my file !

Just try !

Wish you luck !
Old 14th October 2010, 14:03

P2P
Cool Research pays..........
Sorry for your loss, but to me, seems funny we will all gather on here to ask how to change a banner image, but no one will ask for a good-great hosting company.

As far as utorrent goes.....Well anyone that has been at this awhile knows that anything past 7 phones home.. well best I can explain it I still use 1.6.1 still very available many places, hmmmm wonder why it is still available. Anyhow anyone serious about a hosting solution in a safe country that needs a answer, either email me or post on here and take advantage of all the experience around you.

Let's see am I supposed to do a legal disclaimer....Of course the information provided here is for educational purposes only, bvlist, and DAKz do not in any way condone the use of p2p software for the purposes of copyright infringement. LOL
Old 18th October 2010, 16:10

United States
Default $ back
first let me say that they have your money and the way the implied contract is written they have the right to take your money and not give your info back much less your money contact them and find someone sympathetic to you and you get your info back they dont have to since they are hosting you youll catch more bees with honey try that

Tags
rip , utorrentz