Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 24th November 2014, 03:57
Coder

Default about tt forum
Torrenttrader forum not gone we had problem with old forum it became problematic and wasn't worth repairing so we import members in to latest ipb then we restored old site on a subdomain to recover the mods then we will upload them in New download center :)

On other note why make a forum for a nulled script that is basically bugged to fuck and whyme your fullymodded was fucked my torrenttrader unofficial was more stable beside people not having mod rewrite engine on is why link don't work oh and a .tk don't get far .tk domains are banned on social sites so will make traffic slow and let me get this right your probably use 000webhost along with free .tk
Old 24th November 2014, 13:04
Banned

P2P
i would like to say too you did we say anything about torrant trader no we did not if we want to open a tsse forum we will..... why bitch about it...
Old 24th November 2014, 15:06

United Kingdom
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
yes i do apologise for not being there as ive had family things to sort out , i dont mean to disappoint any of you but its looking like http://tsse56-support.tk/ main site will be closing as im getting no further with it as i hoped so, so .... a forum will be opened very soon with fixes , new possible themes, and more if i can get round to it ... thank you for signing up ... i hope to see you when the forum is up
think if this topics posts were read correctly you would be able to gleam that a support forum by Nathan will not be happening...as a p.s. whats torrenttrader got to do with anything within this topic.

Old 24th November 2014, 18:53
Coder

Default tt
X360zone said torrenttrader was gone on page 2 or 3 so was replying to him then the topic it self
Old 24th November 2014, 19:46

United Kingdom
Smile
ho ok I see he mentioned a free led hd super tv in color in his post I'm sure he may be interested if you have any thoughts about that too.

Old 25th November 2014, 12:07

United Kingdom
Default eek!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothership View Post
ho ok I see he mentioned a free led hd super tv in color in his post I'm sure he may be interested if you have any thoughts about that too.
my topic has been turned into a torrent trader one!, not keen on it anyway ..... and now there forum is down so even worse
Old 25th November 2014, 13:05
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
mothership if hes giving a tv away im up for it
Old 25th November 2014, 20:27
Banned

P2P
if you guys need a domain for tsse forum i happy to share my bt domain and hosting as a part to help you guys..

i had a domain https://bttracker.net just installed mybb for your use if you really needit..

just pm me your skype ids
Old 25th November 2014, 23:37
Banned

P2P
we are using IP.Board mate at the min mybb crap you not get much from my bb forums at all mod wize for your forum its laking it
Old 26th November 2014, 05:28
Banned

P2P
instead of ipb crap we can use xenforo much better ..i have it with me..

Tags
offering