Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 25th April 2013, 20:43

P2P
Default TSUE v2.0 [IONCube ENCODED]
TSUE v2.0 FINAL http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=17525195

Last edited by jason; 26th April 2013 at 16:43.
Old 28th April 2013, 22:23

P2P
i would like decode it .. but the licence.txt is cencored .. plz Send me the unmodif. and not editet. Version .. then i Decode it for all!!
Old 8th May 2013, 11:47

P2P
You should be able to decode it without the license, if I send you the license no, someone is going to get banned.
Old 8th May 2013, 14:13

United Kingdom
Default lol
final its never final with tsue
it was already uploaded soon as it come out then i think every month there after some other guy uploads same thing.

only way it would get done would be a donation fund run to get the cash together to null n decode proper...but seems community values die and its everyman for himself

and to be honest if they needed key to decode/null why not just rent it for a month from xam when 2.1 comes out then you will have latest

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

The Following User Says Thank You to x360zone For This Useful Post:
nicukent (17th November 2013)
Old 30th May 2013, 16:49

P2P
Is there no one who wants to decode this??? Come on guys, give us a hand with this script
Old 23rd September 2013, 09:27

P2P
Default used to be...
used to be a great core of guys that would jump on this and work it out to the end when it was decoded and nulled.
But so many got frustrated with the drive by p2p owners, and have left. But it would be great to see a community effort put back into this. Not just TSSE but a team that would jump in and help each developer and get out some new releases out and going. My God most of this stuff is so old its got cobwebs in the forms!!
Last I hear Joe code will do magnet links, might go check that out while I am here, getting bored might have to get make into it again, I got the server, I got like 30 different code sources, just need a face person and some others, I still say the best site could be made by coders as a group...ANyhow let me look around and see if anything is new...
cheers

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
final its never final with tsue
it was already uploaded soon as it come out then i think every month there after some other guy uploads same thing.

only way it would get done would be a donation fund run to get the cash together to null n decode proper...but seems community values die and its everyman for himself

and to be honest if they needed key to decode/null why not just rent it for a month from xam when 2.1 comes out then you will have latest
If we could get a team of coders together to pull it apart and learn it I would be tempted to buy the code just to have something new here. Xbox what are you running for a tracker? I am getting the itch again.

Tags
encoded , ioncube , tracker , tsue , tsue v2.0 , v20