P2P
Thumbs down
Torrentstrike Fullymodded v1.0

no its not Fullymodded at all its old and no good
Old 31st August 2016, 03:38

P2P
Hello, heros1991

very easy to install.
Before you upload to server and install you have to make this in the torrentstrike folder. :
a) a folder with name : bitbucket
a another folder with name : torrents
b) you have to make file with name : config.php ( i have upload for you , note must be empty ).
copy the file config.php to folder include
also the same file config.php you have to upload to folder phpBB2
c) Upload all you changes and the files to server.
d) you have to change permissions :
Code:
- chmod 777 your bitbucket folder
  - chmod 777 your torrents folder
  - chmod 666 phpBB2/config.php
  - chmod 666 include/config.php
  - chmod 777 phpBB2/images/avatars (only neeeded if you want your users to send their own avatars)
  - chmod 666 info/stats.txt
  - chmod 666 your cache/staff.txt
e) go to your adress name ex: http://localhost ... and at the end add admincp.php. ..so it looks like this : http://localhost/admincp.php , from there enter your detalis... ( note the database name must have make it early ) and click Submit.. and start instalation .... Finish..
f) You be redirect to your site.. make a account , first account will be SYSOP .
g) to install phpbb2 forum , first make sure that in admincp.php the Activate PhpBB Forum is NOT checked.. now at your tracker url in firefox ,IE, opera ,chrome,etc, add this : phpBB2/install/install.php at the end of url , so like this: http://tracker.com/phpBB2/install/install.php , then follow the steps , delete the install and contrib folder in phpbb2, again go to admincp.php on Activate PhpBB Forum make sure is now checked ,click submit, relogin on phpbb2.php end you are done .

Thats it , you can get it wrong..
Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: rar config.rar (74 Bytes, 38 views)
Old 9th February 2017, 18:40

Belgium
Exclamation Error in the description of the torrent
hi,

When we upload a torrent and we put the description when we validate the torrent the description of the torrent disappears and did not appear.

I have tried the error for many hours and reinstall a multiple recovery and always the same problem the description of the torrent is invisible.

Can you tell me the problem, thanks in advance
Old 12th February 2017, 01:47

P2P
Hello, sorry for late answer
a) the torrent is visible in the browse?
b) have you put just a simple word like " hello" and see if the description of torrent is visible
c) i think is must be some type of copy -paste errror.
Old 12th September 2018, 23:23
Banned

Saint Lucia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timisoreanul View Post
Hello,
Code:
localhost/admincp.php
there a so many answers out here.
Really??
Good for YOU.
Old 6th March 2019, 14:34

Belgium
Question error
hello, when I upload a torrent and I copy it pasted in the box of the description of the torrent the description of the torrent is not displayed and when I write manually the description description is taken into account and appears ??

can you tell me where the problem comes from because impossible to make a copy pasted of the description it is necessary to write the description manually so that this one appears

Bump: Hello there is a problem with the kinon-cp theme the images are missing to display the forum as below so if a member could share them it would be nice and thank you in advance for your help

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Bump: Hello there is a problem with the kinon-cp theme the images are missing to display the forum as below so if a member could share them it would be nice and thank you in advance for your help

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Click the image to open in full size.

https://i.goopics.net/800/siragi.png

The Following User Says Thank You to kilbilou For This Useful Post:
iuxjnksd2 (18th June 2019)

Tags
fullymodded , torrents tracker , torrentstrike , v10