Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 20th September 2015, 13:17

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam0077 View Post
first of all local + irc + eggdrop + ScarsBot + backend.py
give it ago seriously [=

You can bitch and complain as much as my daughter but in the end your wrong and you been caught for breathing.
no ones bitching but you...show the proof, simple put up or shut up. but not localhost, show us what you got pal
Old 20th September 2015, 13:21
Banned

P2P
laughing out loud ... I am not like your group I don't even need to deploy on live sites like your gang that most likely hack everyday. Ooops insulted yet?

I already know something else my bot could hi-jack and rewrite mysqli for a joke and make your base go backwards not forwards.
Old 20th September 2015, 13:29

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam0077 View Post
laughing out loud ... I am not like your group I don't even need to deploy on live sites like your gang that most likely hack everyday. Ooops insulted yet?

I already know something else my bot could hi-jack and rewrite mysqli for a joke and make your base go backwards not forwards.
not insulted in the least, but am getting bored with your verbal diarrhea
end of the day, you have nothing, no proof, no evidence, no clue, we have no need to hack shit pal.
is kind of sad you spout off all this crap simply cause you are sad we kicked you off 232 development because you liked to tell ppl you could help them then go and steal their databases, you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and now spit your dummy out the pram awwww poor bambam.
you try hard to discredit U-232 by allegations like this but all you do is prove how strong a code it is and only end up making yourself look like an idiot in the process, word of advice, if your smart as you like to try to convince every one, quit while you still may have a tiny thread of dignity left your only making yourself look foolish.
Old 20th September 2015, 13:40
Banned

P2P
ok bro, you see when you fuck with default code in the most invalid approaches you become instantly a target for hackers with high python + irc knowledge which we all know since we are all developers, designers and arseholes.

Steal databases laughing out .... got proof a db I really stole or do you not understand I take databases on princelable that you understand on default installation once you done setup and ready for a show you are either gonna give me that or pay me cash it is pretty simple as I like reading databases and exploits are a bitch just like your base is too me and everyone else that can program without a cert.

Learn Python while you learn u232 and bots are also another approach to learn plus don't forget to over look http://0day.today for the exploits for your projects sources if they are in breach learn how to secure and then come to me and I will tell you hoew to program with 1337 speed not with u232.

We all begin somewhere guys and I started with hacking u232 from go once I understood they were jealous girls. [=

proof your sql_query() can be hacked and re-coded for a price but fuck u232 now they are going down for life. Should leave things you never understand about guys.

Security You Arse!, did you know dbconn() is quicker to hack then sql_query() but that is because my bot just looking for single vars or single functions.

Good Day!
Old 20th September 2015, 13:45
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Fuck me, your an absolute banger, you keep on posting the same pish, your on a public forum banging on about hacking u-232, your staff here right, deary me that looks good on Bvlist. So instead of making your fucking stupid mouth go, lets see you in action, go for it big shot lets see these exploits, whitehats are ethical hackers so why are you acting like some fucking butthurt baby here, if you have something to say then say it but please stop with your fucking child games, put your money where your mouth is or just fuck off already.

Bvlist is getting attention for all the wrong reasons now, I guess that's all down to you and your fucking persistent crying in shout for last few days, admin really need to ban you before this gets ugly.
Old 20th September 2015, 13:51
Banned

P2P
it is ok guys, the lord will forgive you but not me. I am happy to expose everything if need be but that would put me under as a Blackhat Hacker which is like top dog of evil.

Forgive me but did you also know that when you use custom functions you should always use more then one underscore or didn't your mentor teach you that ? he must of forgotten because your bases can be hacked in 30mins via python on speed dial.
Old 20th September 2015, 13:59
Elite

United Kingdom
BamBam high knowledge of IRC? well thats you fucked then, you don't know shit about IRC...
for the bots, mate, python bots were so 09, now it's phpbots, time to move forward, I always got told if I hadnt got anything nice to say,dont say anything, this is why i dont respond to you!!
Old 20th September 2015, 18:05
Banned

P2P
that is why you been hacked with just pure python then you deploy irc bots + scars bots after you done that then your sitting in your chair laughing at these clowns that speak of high security. simply the best hack in the world atm to be done with a bitttorrent tracker or you could fully attack them with C++ but hey your the guys with high security right I am just speaking shit.

laughing out loud...

Tags
#313 , notice , underground