Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 17th December 2008, 23:19
Retired from BVList

P2P
Default TSSE v5.5 Released
Yet another release

Quote:
TS Special Edition v5.5 has been released! - 12-11-2008 05:04 AMWe are proud to announce the release of version 5.5 (Codename 'Design') of TS SE.

This release contains some minor changes, bugfixes and new features/options.

Here's a sampling of what's in the new version:

* Added: User-Created Social Groups. To further social cohesion between users and to encourage people to make friends, TS SE now includes a facility to allow users to create their own social/interest groups.
* Added: Automatic Hit & Run Warning System based on Torrent Leech Time. (Integrated into Setting Panel and Cronjobs).
* Added: New Mybonus System (New Features, more secure and stable).
* Added: New Quick & Advanced User Search Tool with Language support.
* Added: New Ajax IRC System provided by Mibbit. (PJIRC has been removed).
* Added: New Avatar Gallery into User Control Panel which will allow users to select an avatar in tracker gallery.
* Added: Multiple sendmessage System. (Send one message to up to 5 people at a time).
* Added: New NFO Viewer with GD & Font Support.
* Added: Same Extra features into shoutbox plugin (Show donor and warning status.. Ban-Unban users from shoutbox.. Re-Optimized queries)
* Added: New option into User Control Panel which will allow users to enable/disable quick menu on Browse Page.
* Added: SEO Links to userdetails, Forums and Topten page.
* Added: New Query optimizations into cronjobs (for seedbonus) which will save 1 query per peer.
* Updated: TS Error Handler which is more stable and fast.
* Updated: Tweak Tracker Tool has been re-coded which will scan whole database and delete saved darbage data.
* Updated: Styles for all BBCode Tags such as PHP, CODE and SQL.
* Updated: Table design of Topten Page.
* Updated: Design of Details Page.
* Updated: Cracker Tracker Protection (Re-Coded for better performance and results).
* Updated: TS Database Tool. (Fixed a small bug on IE and changed style design)
* All known bugs has been fixed.

Screenshoots available at the following thread:
https://templateshares.net/tsf_forum...39662#pid39662
And look at the amount of cash he's making

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2.png
Views:	257
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	845
Old 18th December 2008, 14:41

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
And look at the amount of cash he's making
Haha.. It's normal because of this and other forum activities.. As I noticed this forum just makes his source more and more popular..

Tbh, without nulled version of ts se, this forum is nothing.. see available bvlist forums, everyone talking about xam and his script, best active forum is templateshares forum.. what can I say more.. nothing :)

You guys requesting money from people to null 5.4, 5.5 out.. so whats next mission? requesting money to null 5.5 or 5.6? my god.. use free tbdev source or become a vip member on ts..

and I don't see any skilled php or mysql coder here.. just full of n00bs whos talking about xam's source.. and I've also noticed a rip template of torrentleech which is lame.. you guys just doing lame here.. make a original board like as tbdev.. or just close this board.. if you close this board, nobody will lose anything..

Last edited by TBDEVLover; 18th December 2008 at 14:44.
Old 18th December 2008, 15:41
TBDev BANNED Warrior

P2P
all i can say is 'a fool and his money are soon parted'
Old 18th December 2008, 15:50
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBDEVLover View Post
Haha.. It's normal because of this and other forum activities.. As I noticed this forum just makes his source more and more popular..
You could be right here...so what ?
This is my decision to make and it stays !

Quote:
You guys requesting money from people to null 5.4, 5.5 out.. so whats next mission? requesting money to null 5.5 or 5.6? my god.. use free tbdev source or become a vip member on ts..
i`m already thinking of gathering money for the 6.0 version...if people will want it decoded they will donate, if not then they will not have it, its simple

that is your problem, you only see tbdev and TS as solutions but there are many other tracker sources better then tbdev and TS

Quote:
and I don't see any skilled php or mysql coder here... just full of n00bs whos talking about xam's source.. and I've also noticed a rip template of torrentleech which is lame.. you guys just doing lame here.. make a original board like as tbdev.. or just close this board.. if you close this board, nobody will lose anything..
If you don`t see any skilled php coder maybe you have an eye problem

I think some hater is paying you with biscuits to post this lame things...

Maybe a better idea would be for you to delete your account here, nobody will miss you
Just PM me and i`ll help you !
Old 18th December 2008, 20:05
Retired from BVList

P2P
Quote:
best active forum is templateshares forum
You gotta be kidding, there's nothing special about his forums, mainly members asking how to do this or that and never receiving a reply back, as his support is terrible at best, unless your prepared to hand over some cash.

Quote:
And why shouldn't we, he requests money to use the source which is just ripped from other open sources. As for being a VIP there it costs you $75 for the 1st 6 months then $30 every 6 months.

Quote:
and I don't see any skilled php or mysql coder here.. just full of n00bs whos talking about xam's source.. and I've also noticed a rip template of torrentleech which is lame.. you guys just doing lame here.. make a original board like as tbdev.. or just close this board.. if you close this board, nobody will lose anything..
There are coders here, xam is certainly not a skilled coder, skilled rip-off merchant yes. As for the template where do you think xam rips his from as they are not unique.

As for the code itself you can barely do anything with it with all the encryption and if someone falsely accuses you of using a someone else's copy or sharing the source he blocks you access to the Staff functions, the same thing that happens every time his site goes offline you are held to ransom as you cannot fully use your site.

Plus with all his back doors in the code he can wipe your site without your knowledge, simply put xam is just an immature con artist.
Old 21st January 2009, 01:57

any body here got a copy of the undecoded/un-nulled version of

TS SE 5.5?

Tags
released , tsse , v55