Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 19th October 2009, 23:02

United Kingdom
Default Seeding problem and unconnectable
hello guys i just cant seed torrent with the xzone source on my site here is the pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

pic2:

Click the image to open in full size.

i have changed the ports to many numbers and still the same, i have disabled firewall in xp and mcafee 2009 and removed router and connected directly, plesae help

also allowed exceptions in firewall port and service:

in utorrent it does say seeding but the number of seeders is 0
Old 20th October 2009, 04:01
BT.Manager Owner

United States
are you on a cheap/free server?
most cheap/free servers do not allow
if your server dont allow fsockopen then you well always show as not connectable ask them to allow this.
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 20th October 2009, 12:04

United Kingdom
im on bluehost hosting paid.
Old 20th October 2009, 12:06

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan View Post
im on bluehost hosting paid.
So you have access to php.ini?
Old 20th October 2009, 12:11

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post
So you have access to php.ini?
sorry to ask this, im a noob, how do u access that?
Old 20th October 2009, 12:12

P2P
in your cPanel
Old 20th October 2009, 12:14

United Kingdom
ok ive found that php.ini,now i see this at bluehost

PHP Code:
[B]Problem:[/B]

Why am I unable to use the fsockopen function?  [B]Solution:[/B]

The fsockopen function will work for connecting to any URL on port 80. If fsockopen is attempting to use another portit will not work until we have added that port to the firewallBy default your account is on a shared IP address
We have a firewall for our shared IP customers which prohibits opening additional ports. If you need to connect using a port number other than 80this will require you purchase a Dedicated IP for your Bluehost account

Dedicated IPs cost $2.50 per monththe equivalent of $30 per year (prorated to the remaining hosting term). You may purchase a Dedicated IP address from within your cPanel by clicking on the Dedicated IP tab at the top of the page
Once you have a dedicated IPyou will need to contact our technical support team to request the specific port number is added to the firewall
PHP Code:
  How do I change the PHP environment for my site with php.ini? [B]Solution:[/B]

The Bluehost servers have 3 different ways to use PHP

Standard PHP (Default)  By default all accounts use standard PHPWith standard PHP selecteda php script will use the server's master php.ini configuration file if the script's directory does not contain a php.ini fileEach hosting account initially has a copy of the php.ini file in the public_html directoryYou may make any changes to this file and the modification will take precedent over the master fileWith standard PHP selected in the cPanelyou will need to copy the modified php.ini file into all subdirectories containing php files which are to use the custom php settings

NoteDifferent folders can have different php.ini files containing different php settings. If you need to use different php settings for two different scriptsyou can place them each in their own folder and with their own php.ini file

PHP Single php.ini To avoid copying the same php.ini file to each and every directory containing php filesyou may select PHP Single php.iniThis option changes the php handler defined in ~/public_html/.htaccess to indicate that all subfolders use the same php.ini found in public_html/. 

NoteThe .htaccess php handler is recursive through all subdirectories unless a subdirectory has a .htaccess file also defining a php handler
PHP FastCGI Using the PHP FastCGI option makes all your PHP applications run through mod_fcgid instead of mod_suphpFastCGI uses only one php.ini file located in the public_html directory. For more detailed information about PHP FastCGI including benefits and potential problemsClick Here  
  Note
: For information about configuring php for an addon domainClick Here

To change the PHP type used for your account
Login to your cPanelClick on the PHP Config icon located under "Software/Services"Select the type of php version you wish to use, click "save changes"   To generate a new php.ini file
Login to your cPanelClick on the PHP Config icon located under "Software/Services"Look for the section that says "Install Default php.ini"Click the "INSTALL PHP.INI MASTER FILE" buttonYou will now have a file inside the public_html folder named php.ini.defaultUse the File Manager or FTP to rename that file to php.ini  If you have any further questions about configuring the php.ini filethere are extensive descriptions within the file itselfYou may also find more help athttp://www.php.net/docs.php 
so what do i need to do guys?

Tags
problem , seeding , unconnectable