Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 3rd July 2017, 16:01

Default Looking for a coder, I need help, will pay $$$
Hello,

please, I need help with installing and configuring my own torrent tracker. I will pay for every minute you will spend on my project.

As first, sorry for my english, I hope you will understand what I mean.

Price range: $0 - $3000 (we can still talk about it)

What I need: private torrent tracker for my members.
I run membership site. I upload files to fileservers and so on. Something like warez site.
Torrents will be much better. And faster.

Torrent Tracker with these features:
- any design (but something up to date), light and easy to use
- without any unnecessary pages and features like - FAQ, Rules, Donate, chat, Private messaging, forum...

- all my members will register themselves, but I need to be able to approve them myself - manually
- I need to be able to set their accounts according to their membership (monthly, lifetime and so on, just dates). So it means, I will manually set every account. Example: After 30 days (if they have monthly membership), they will not be able to download torrents anymore. They have to pay, then I will manually add 30 days again.
- Ability to set some torrents only for some members. It means, everyone can see all torrents, but some torrents will be available for downloading only to some members.
- Ability to set some limitations like 1 account/2 downloads/each torrent (against account sharing)

That s all I think.

Please, I am not a coder, I need your help.

Thank you very much

ponte

Last edited by ponte; 3rd July 2017 at 16:21. Reason: Forgot one word.
Old 3rd July 2017, 23:00
Banned

I hope you get what your asking for lol its alot and not many coders will help you on this one lol pay for download so on good luck on that one as everywhere else is free your just in it for the money
Old 4th July 2017, 05:28

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by order View Post
I hope you get what your asking for lol its alot and not many coders will help you on this one lol pay for download so on good luck on that one as everywhere else is free your just in it for the money
Bingo...my thoughts exactly. He wants to 'startup' and go straight to 'pay as you go'.
Just.
Asking.
For.
Trouble.
Old 4th July 2017, 09:42
Administrator

Australia
Of course he is in it for the money, he has made that perfectly clear.
And he is prepared to pay for it ( quite generously at that ).

The mods he is asking for are quite simple to implement.
The tweaking of them to suit his needs will take a little time, but nothing major.

The hardest thing with be in creating a theme that he will like.
That is time consuming, and can easily not be the way he wants.

I did a theme for my friends online shopping site.
The brief I had was the colors - pinks, purples, blue borders with a white background.
The only thing that did not change was the white background. LOL.

If his members are happy to pay for their downloads, that's their choice.
Chances are there will be lots of users out there will to pay a monthly fee, for a ratio free membership.
Never have to seed back - a lot of people will like that idea.

ponte

I wish you all the luck with your venture, and hope you find the coder you are looking for.

You might want to add what time frame you are looking at, for your site to open.
Gives the would be coder an idea of how much time they will have to complete your project.
Old 5th July 2017, 13:15

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponte View Post
What I need: private torrent tracker for my members.
I run membership site. I upload files to fileservers and so on. Something like warez site. Torrents will be much better. And faster.
if you upload files to fileservers like uploaded.net or rapidgator.net it is not a torrents tracker
you could install a forum like this http://www.m-hddl.com/register.php where users have to pay for access

Last edited by Johnny Utah; 5th July 2017 at 14:11.
Old 12th July 2017, 09:40

Guys, I do not start or something like that. My site has been around for more than 6 years....I already have more than 10k active members. No big deal, I know, I am just saying, I already have my base.

Site is funded via memberships, not downloads...Members do not need to pay for anything else. Only membership. Everything else is on me. Servers, files, speed - everything.

I just needed a better way how to deliver the files to my members. Easier. Torrents are great. Of course, as you are saying - no ratio, no need to seed back. Just a monthly fee.

I already found a coder. Here. Almost done everything.

Thank you all for your time.

Have a great day.

ponte

Tags
$$$ , coder , pay