Old 3rd July 2013, 17:51
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
tell me something i do not know
Old 18th July 2013, 14:51
Banned

P2P

If your still after a fully modded tbdev09 I am just starting to code one up this week coming & will post the files if you want once completed will mod from the login - staffpanel.

I will be using a theme I just grabbed off here before called simple theme I will be tweaking it to suit my vision but I will guide you into the parts where you will need to tweak also it would be handy if you knew your basic if statements, echo/$htmlout commands, html tables, html & css.

"FREE OF CHARGE"

I also code with u-232 v3,v2,v1. so please anytime you need a coder for those sources I don't mind helping out.

P.S Use notepad++ so I can teach you.
Old 20th July 2013, 10:10

Thailand
good luck
Old 20th July 2013, 10:17
Banned

P2P
BamBam0077

is doing a nice job at the min with it
Old 20th July 2013, 13:25

P2P
Funny as TBdev 09 10 has many mods in it if u grabed from the right place I dont really think u BamBam0077 can code from scratch.. NOT seen anything you did and tweaking a theme not a big deal .. Second this post is over a year old
Old 20th July 2013, 22:33
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Funny as TBdev 09 10 has many mods in it if u grabed from the right place I dont really think u BamBam0077 can code from scratch.. NOT seen anything you did and tweaking a theme not a big deal .. Second this post is over a year old
++

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Old 21st July 2013, 00:52
Banned

Cuba
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam0077 View Post
Hey,

If your still after a fully modded tbdev09 I am just starting to code one up this week coming & will post the files if you want once completed will mod from the login - staffpanel.

I will be using a theme I just grabbed off here before called simple theme I will be tweaking it to suit my vision but I will guide you into the parts where you will need to tweak also it would be handy if you knew your basic if statements, echo/$htmlout commands, html tables, html & css.

"FREE OF CHARGE"

I also code with u-232 v3,v2,v1. so please anytime you need a coder for those sources I don't mind helping out.

P.S Use notepad++ so I can teach you.

I can wait to see what you have for us
Old 21st July 2013, 12:51
Banned

P2P
Just because this post is 1yr old doesn't mean people don't still monitor these forums... as from designing from scratch I can do it but takes alot of time, tweaking is easy to someone that knows the code but hence why they asked they don't know the code well enough to do it. You wont find me making mods for this source as I only make them basic mods for u-232 v3 since that is all I have been learning since 1st Jan 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Old 21st July 2013, 23:53
Retired from BVList

P2P
Getting tired of seeing all the negativity on this forum.

Yes the post is a year old, so what there are certain members that like to revive 4 year old posts by posting a stupid thank you or some other worthless comment and they have been deleted, but no one seemed to comment on those posts, but when someone makes a post offering to tweak code for free they are soon to respond.

Some find making themes easy just as some find it easy to make mods, but not everyone has that experience.

What get's me is the members that reply to posts saying this is easy and that is easy and they can do better are generally the ones that never post anything worthwhile or they come out with the "my source is better but I'm not releasing it" crap.

We should be grateful that someone is willing to share what they are doing whether it's easy or not.
Old 4th August 2013, 14:01

Iceland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
Getting tired of seeing all the negativity on this forum.

Yes the post is a year old, so what there are certain members that like to revive 4 year old posts by posting a stupid thank you or some other worthless comment and they have been deleted, but no one seemed to comment on those posts, but when someone makes a post offering to tweak code for free they are soon to respond.

Some find making themes easy just as some find it easy to make mods, but not everyone has that experience.

What get's me is the members that reply to posts saying this is easy and that is easy and they can do better are generally the ones that never post anything worthwhile or they come out with the "my source is better but I'm not releasing it" crap.

We should be grateful that someone is willing to share what they are doing whether it's easy or not.

Agreed!

http://torrentnight.com

Tags
code , full , modded , nice , source , tbdev , theme