Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 22nd January 2024, 09:29

Greece
Default xbtitfm ultimate version
Good morning, I would like to ask where I can find version 4.1 to download or buy it and put it on my system? I would like the newest version of it but the website that is for its purchases as well as the support forum are closed it seems. Anyone have it?
Old 22nd January 2024, 09:34

P2P
Unfortunately, it can only be gotten/purchased from that site that is closed.
Also, unfortunately, the owner of the script...KingCobra...has turned into a total prick. He was only a prick before, but has reached 'total' status now.
So, the script is not worth any trouble it would take to get.
Old 22nd January 2024, 09:41

Greece
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
Unfortunately, it can only be gotten/purchased from that site that is closed.
Also, unfortunately, the owner of the script...KingCobra...has turned into a total prick. He was only a prick before, but has reached 'total' status now.
So, the script is not worth any trouble it would take to get.
Gradually, however, the website where I can buy his script does not open? I remember it used to exist a few months ago, I saw it, but I didn't buy it and I didn't register on the forum because if I remember correctly, the registrations were closed before.
The last one that we all have and was sent to me by the users of this website, to whom I thank you very much, is version 3.1?
Isn't there the newer version 4.1 that shows its logo here and says that it is ultimate?
https://xbtitfm.eu/index.php

Bump: Good morning, does anyone know where I can find and buy version 4.0 or version 4.1 with its themes and everything?

Tags
ultimate , version , xbtitfm