Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 16th December 2011, 21:11

P2P
Wink Easy fix....
Wish I had a nickle for everyone that comes here and relates their experiences with xam.....

Anyhow the easiest best solution, and to really break it off in xam's ass...opppsss can't say ass so let me try again.....to really break it off in xam's a$$, grab the tsse versions from here, the db should be a simple import and then you will keep your users, your torrents, etc. just backup your db export it and import it to the "new" version.

The mods that have been developed by the people here really do them proud, and you will see like so many others that this is the way to go and is a better product for owners then the "real deal".

As far as support goes you will find a ton of support here, and new stuff being developed all the time, and for the low price of a "Thanks" once in a while.

These versions are secure, backdoors and callbacks eliminated, and the themes and mods are so good that you can easily develop your site into just how you want it, not how xam allows you to have it.

If you decide to go this way then I would recomend a couple precautions, first get numbnuts ip, and block it at the server level, he has yours to be sure and I have heard and seen him do dumb crap like ddos and such.

Also consider a dns change, not required but to me I rather error on the side of caution. The bottom line is your users have gotten used to navigating around your site, forums, etc with the code, and the tsse versions found here will keep them happy and comfortable.
The Following User Says Thank You to DAKz For This Useful Post:
nicukent (13th February 2015)

Tags
scammed , templateshares , tsse or tsue