Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE)
Old 24th September 2008, 16:37

Default install problem
hello,
I downloaded "Yuna.Scatari.v2.0.PRE7.RC1-Stripped-NEW!", I uploaded it to ROOT and change CHMOD as listed in readme, but when I want to begin installtion process I got : "Please upload new files first.

REQUIRED Yuna Pre7"

plz help !
Old 25th September 2008, 16:18

Latvia
Default :(
i too have this problem
Old 25th September 2008, 18:44

Wink
Never had that problem but i suggest to use Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC2 By BoLaMN!
Its newer and less buggy, just a side note Im planning on releasing my own RC2 witch is almost bugfree atm. :P

Only small issues with requests and the default_avatar changing with the theme but I really need some help with couple of things that ive modded to this "my edition" a.k.a bvlist edition. Before i release it I just need some stuff moved maybe to functions.php instead of stdhead to help me build totally new login / signup page and to add some stuff i want to in user selectable areas!

I have alot of time in my hands right now becouse I had an car accident and broke my leg pretty bad so I cant really goto my actual daytime work now. LOL

djlee has helped me alot with this and im only hoping he's up to this my idea for a releasing better Pre 7 for bvlist?
BoLaMN seems to be maybe eaten by angry aboriginals as i havent seen him for a while.. :(

Sorry that went bit offtopic but what i recommend for u is that use Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC2 By BoLaMN!
Old 19th November 2008, 17:27

Uploaded please the Russian version TBdev Yuna Scatari edition

Please!!! Uploaded!!!!!

It must be!!

Tags
install , problem