Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Torrent Strike
Old 10th January 2010, 07:34

P2P
Default torrent strike forum threads and posts not counted
Hei guys.
I use torrent strike fully moded V 1.0 and since i`m using the default template i decided to go for the built in forums but, i have one (visible) problem.
After one long night of reading support forums my eyes burn and i still didn`t find the solution.
So please if u can .. help me.

I have installed the forums and created threads, i`v noticed that the main table doesen`t count the topics and posts inside those threads.
I`v read somewere that i have to run that cleanup thing tool so i did.
That tool has purged me 4 users and some data, unusefull i think but, didn`t solved my problem. I guess it was because TS has phpbb2 built in and the cleanup tool didn`t mind the original built in forum.

here is my site address: http://share.kno.ro
user: demo
pass: demo

try making a topic and see what i am talking about please.
Thank you.
Old 10th January 2010, 08:33

P2P
can you post me your cleanup so i can look at the code your using to update the forum posts :)

its in the include folder root/include/cleanup.php

seems to me your just using the wrong cleanup code or you havnt got the code added to the cleanup :)

also you have duplicate code in your stdhead function and in your stdhead.php file for the new pm message alert (red box)

simply open your stdhead.php from your theme folder and remove the new pm message code or you can open the bittorrent.php file from within the /include/ folder and do a search for the stdhead function and remove the pm message code from that .

You have 2 options :)

If you remove the code from the bitorrent file then you will be able to customise the alert to a different color if you simply leave it in the theme stdhead.php file .

Last edited by Tony; 10th January 2010 at 09:14.
Old 10th January 2010, 08:37

P2P
you are right .. i was using the docleanup.php from my root file .. that`s what the guy from that forum wrote ... but now that u mention it ... it`s another one in the include folder but doesen`t work.
i get this error:

Code:
Warning:  require_once(include/ctracker.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web11/web/include/bittorrent.php on line 2

Fatal error:  require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/ctracker.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/www/web11/web/include/bittorrent.php on line 2
and if u tell me how to make a codebox .. i will post the cleanup code here ^_^

no matter i have made it txt here is the link: http://share.kno.ro/blabla/cleanup.txt
[/B]

Last edited by joeroberts; 10th January 2010 at 11:54.
Old 10th January 2010, 11:47

P2P
ok replace your cleanup with this cleanup as ive added 2 cleanup codes for the forum and if 1 doesnt work then you can try the other code instead :)

if it doesnt work first time then open the cleanup and search for this

Code:
// update forum post/topic count //Old
    /*<-- remove to enable
    $forums = mysql_query("select id from forums");
    while ($forum = mysql_fetch_assoc($forums))
    {
        $postcount = 0;
        $topiccount = 0;
        $topics = mysql_query("select id from topics where forumid=$forum[id]");
        while ($topic = mysql_fetch_assoc($topics))
        {
            $res = mysql_query("select count(*) from posts where topicid=$topic[id]");
            $arr = mysql_fetch_row($res);
            $postcount += $arr[0];
            ++$topiccount;
        }
        mysql_query("update forums set postcount=$postcount, topiccount=$topiccount where id=$forum[id]");
    }remove to enable -->*/
as you can see ive left a note showing what to remove to enable that code . you need to remove the /* and */ from the code including the extra text i left of course :)

then just remove the other forum cleanup code thats rite below the code you just edited ..
Attached Files
File Type: php cleanup.php (18.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 10th January 2010, 11:55
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by inebunit View Post
you are right .. i was using the docleanup.php from my root file .. that`s what the guy from that forum wrote ... but now that u mention it ... it`s another one in the include folder but doesen`t work.
i get this error:

Code:
Warning:  require_once(include/ctracker.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web11/web/include/bittorrent.php on line 2

Fatal error:  require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/ctracker.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/www/web11/web/include/bittorrent.php on line 2
and if u tell me how to make a codebox .. i will post the cleanup code here ^_^

no matter i have made it txt here is the link: http://share.kno.ro/blabla/cleanup.txt
[/B]
bbcode box is just code /code in side []
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 10th January 2010, 12:36

P2P
thank you for the effort but still no go same error
Code:

<= thanks joeroberts ^_^

i`v opened bittorrents.php and on line 2 is:
Code:
require_once('include/ctracker.php');
and the thing is that ctracker.php IS in folder include and with that function it calls a ctracker.php form an above include folder ... i`v tried tweaks like making another include folder inside that include folder and put another ctracker.php there and says site down for maintainance.

but my guess is that the cleanup duty falls to docleanup.php or clean.php wich are both in root directory

http://www.share.kno.ro/blabla/docleanup.txt
http://www.share.kno.ro/blabla/clean.txt

please take a look.

Edit:
and with all those errors ... IT WORKED O_O thanks a bunch Tony

i don`t know how but u`r code ... beside the blank page and error fixed the damn thing ... u`r a magician huraaaayyyy !!!

Last edited by inebunit; 10th January 2010 at 12:53.
Old 10th January 2010, 13:52

P2P
have you tryed moving the require_once('include/ctracker.php'); to say somewhere like global file ?
Old 10th January 2010, 14:16

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
have you tryed moving the require_once('include/ctracker.php'); to say somewhere like global file ?
no i havent because even if i got the error ... u`r code did the job

so no more need for me to mess with the code :)

i made an edit to my earlier post thanking you :)

i was surprised and didn`t understand how i cand get an error and a fix at the same time but oh well ... works for me

Tags
counted , forum , posts , strike , threads , torrent