Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Seedbox & Hosting
Old 6th July 2012, 03:00

P2P
Lightbulb Spartanhosting
Hello there,

we are a new formed company but we have hosting packages which can compete against all others, we offer linux shared hosting at unbelievable prices, our cheapest pack is our Starter pack:

• 5GB web space
  • 100GB bandwidth
  • Unlimited FTP accounts
  • Unlimited Email accounts
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Warez linking allowed
£1 per month

I think you'll agree for £1 this is a great deal here and also warez linking is allowed.

To view all packages and visit website > http://www.spartanhost.co.uk/order/

We look forward to hearing and seeing you soon, also once again a big thank you to all the guys/girls on here who make this website possible

Last edited by spartan; 6th July 2012 at 12:53.
Old 6th July 2012, 06:40

P2P
This kind of website is only worth html pages nothing more as there is no way to host a nice tracker from a shared hosting. I really think its a bit old now . Sell some good host for a nice price but over all if you just want HTML/maybe wordpress but if you want to do anything in your DB add extra stuff it will be very hard to mod your sql DB .. ....Just my thoughts
Old 6th July 2012, 09:07

United Kingdom
Default hi
i agree with joe hosting is very limited and not fit enough to run live trackers some cheap folk do do
i see it like this if your forking out for web hosting say add another couple of quid and get a vps and have control.
hosting is really only ment for wp/and html and forums use

main think is most people are scared to death of something new in this case say: linux / root / command lines thats why they go for shared hosting as its all setup. they get scared of setting up a control panel or scared of change
they use cpanel and think its the bomb, yes its good but theres many otehr free options like kloxo ehcp and so on these should be taken in to consideration..

the futures bright the futures not to be scared of change haha

good luck mate and hope all goes well

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 6th July 2012, 10:03

P2P
Well with the greatest of respect to you both live trackers can and do run on shared hosting,

other providers like

altushost
and santrex

both well respected hosts offer to run trackers on shared hosting and do so and have many happy customers, shared is fine, as can run tbdev, torrenttrader,xbtit and template shares as I have done myself

also some people out there will not know how to configure a vps as you will need to install LAMP on it and also a lot of vps hosting companies do not install them for you ready-to-go and you either have to do it yourself or pay extra for additional services as I have used vps hosting and dedicated server hosting many times lol

but thank you for your feedback and best wishes
Old 6th July 2012, 10:05

United Kingdom
hi saying trackers run well on santrex and other hosting is a bull mate and 80% of the forums knows it

ive used both and there shite as many others have tried and tested but hey ho you know best mate

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 6th July 2012, 10:16

P2P
excuse me whats with the argumentative comments, santrex and altushost are massive players [I have used both and both were fine altushost being better though in my humble opinion] and with the greatest of respect you do not know everything sir these companies are much bigger than both mine and yours stuck together and have many happy customers a lot more than me and you so to say i'm talking bull and they are shite I think you are showing a bit of arrogance in your comments tbh

I see this a lot round forums others hosts with a it's my company or it's crap mentality which I personally think is ridiculous as I am sure your hosting is fine and I am not deriding you or your hosting just defending plain and simple truths

and i do not claim to know best I merely offer services and state shared hosting can and does host many live trackers

I have used vps but prefer dedi servers but not all know how to configure and to say well they should learn is a bit flippant

also I notice in your comment "i see it like this if your forking out for web hosting say add another couple of quid and get a vps..." and let me guess you'd be more than happy to offer one of your vps packages lol

also black cobra hosting is shared is it not, why not flame his post too

so shared can and does run trackers plain and simple I am not here to row merely to offer my services

Last edited by spartan; 6th July 2012 at 10:40.
Old 6th July 2012, 10:40

United Kingdom
Default lol
see this is where you getting confused whos flaming who

im not flaming no one stating a fact i sell £1 hosting also and if you have been doing this long enough then you would know that shared hosting is not correct for tracker hosting im not in the thread to sell my vps as my service speaks for it self stating a fact
i sell hosting and it sucks for trackers
i sell vps and runs trackers well
and if you saying santrex is a great provider

sorry mate lol pmsl

haVe a great day and hope you make the sales you need without crying over spilt milk
also black cobra is my mates place what he does there is his choice just stating a fact

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Old 6th July 2012, 10:51

P2P
I did not say santrex is a great host they are a good host for what they do and they have many happy customers is all I said I prefer altushost as they are solid and offshore

I cannot however agree that shared hosting is not good enough to run a live torrent tracker and this can be shown as not true by the sheer amount of sites that run on shared,

torrenttrader promote adminhosting and this is a shared host and they are a good solid host too so shared can and does run live trackers

well maybe we'll have to agree to disagree as the saying goes but please be assured I only defend myself I will and have not set out to offend or defame anyone as I believe your hosting is good based on comments and feedback seen all I state is my services can and does host torrent trackers with no complaints

anyway wish you all the luck and happiness in the future and hopefully we can merely agree to disagree as I said i'm here to just offer services not to row
Old 6th July 2012, 10:53

United Kingdom
Default hi
im all good mate i was not attacking so you dont need to defend these forums are full of debates a says this b says that

you will get used to the forums and honestly mean hope all goes well in your adventure pal and looking forward to seeing some customer reviews

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Old 6th July 2012, 13:18

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
im all good mate i was not attacking so you dont need to defend these forums are full of debates a says this b says that

you will get used to the forums and honestly mean hope all goes well in your adventure pal and looking forward to seeing some customer reviews
thank you sir and I wish you the same too and look forward to customer feedback on here too :)

Tags
spartanhosting