Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Seedbox & Hosting
Old 12th February 2012, 08:21

P2P
Exclamation Limited Offer~Turn Key tracker
Black Cobra Hosting is offering limited turnkey tracker setups.

You will get everything you need to be an on line 100% ready tracker.

We will take care of the server, the code, the install, the setup, everything.
All you will need is the banner, and to think of the name for your site.

We will even register the domain for you, You will have to find your own staff, and this includes a coder.
We will install and set it up, but any mods, addons etc. are your responsibility. You will have ftp access, cpanel access,
all the things you need to start a tracker right and fast. This way you can focus on the things you need,
getting uploaders, and your staff organized and promoting your site.

We recommend and offer different code sources based on our knowledge of the code and ease of use, and most of all
for security!
Suggested code sources are Template Shares a very modified edition with a php firewall included!
Enough server space for now and all the future needs of your site!
we will consider other source codes but to insure the security of your site and our servers, certain codes we will
discourage.
We will be there for guidance for server, cpanel issues, and code setup issues. We do not want to be a part of
your site and then charge you for it. It is your site.
We are only offering this to a limited number of clients, this is a opportunity for those with little experience in servers,
cpanel, and code setup to be on their way to their dream of owning a tracker.
SO do not wait when the spaces fill up they will be gone.

Now the best part...the price everything you need, all you have to do is log in with the password and name you picked,
and your a tracker owner for the price of $25 USD a month! Plus the domain registration fee for the first month, after that no extras, no separate charges, just $25 a month.
Radio mods and shoutcast can be added for an additional price please contact us for more info.

This package is so limited that we will not add it to the order page for the web site, you must contact me directly to have this setup for you.

Template Shares 5.6 Demo

login demo
pass 123456

Xbtit 2.3.0
Login demo
pass demo

email me if your ready to stop messing around and be a tracker owner. dakz@blackcobrahosting.com and questions you can pm me from here or email me

I am reworking the hosting html so I will try to get back here and check pm's as often as I can.

Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 00:40

Luxembourg
any offshore? your server is U.S. based, limestonenetwork. U.S. is not the best place to host a tracker.
Old 15th February 2012, 06:42

P2P
Exclamation no US based servers
Quote:
your server is U.S. based, limestonenetwork. U.S. is not the best place to host a tracker.
None of the servers are us based, I been doing this long enough to know how and where. Will simply say that they are based in a safe country and now sure what the limestaone servers you referred to is supposed to mean but not where mine are.
Old 15th February 2012, 10:07

Luxembourg
Oh,

i traced your demo site and says it located in US.

208.115.227.13/14 is your IP for blackcobrahosting.com.

Interested.what is your payment method?
Old 15th February 2012, 10:32

P2P
Cool nope not us
Still not US, servers are located in France. And payment method for this is through paypal like any other of Black Cobra Hosting packages, This is really a limited offering, and mostly because of those that I have seen on here (bvlist) that want a tracker and can't get the server, tracker, etc all together at once I have decided to take all that out of the way so they can do what they want to do.
Black Cobra Hosting is a registered paypal business and has been for a while.
Old 15th February 2012, 11:02

United Kingdom
Default lol
what differrance does it make where your hosted if they wanted you they will get you no matter where you host. offshore aint safe option just a paranoid one
anyway they just take your domain nowadays lol

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 16th February 2012, 20:50

P2P
Exclamation we are working on something
me and another person are working on something to improve this so that it all feels better and a safer more knowledgeable partnership,, when he wants to let everyone know about it he will, we are working out the details now and it will be a better price, better support, more choices, a lot of good things. 2 coders, and 2 experienced server people so that anyone can walk in and be a tracker owner with minimal code skills, and minimal server knowledge, at a great (to great a price if you ask me!) so be sure to watch this site for more info as it devleops. And we can and will take orders now.
Old 16th February 2012, 22:21
Retired from BVList

P2P
Is your modified code with built-in firewall available for download by any chance?
Old 17th February 2012, 10:06

P2P
Wink well......
I haven't posted it since it is simply the nightcrawler with most of the mods including the php firewall all from here, just a little refined and tweaked and tuned. if there is a demand for it then yes I have no issues sharing it at all..
The Following User Says Thank You to DAKz For This Useful Post:
Krypto (18th February 2012)
Old 3rd April 2012, 17:18

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
Still not US, servers are located in France.
OVH doesnt like DMCA abusers :unknown:

Tags
key , limited , offerturn , tracker