Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 23rd March 2015, 22:59
VIP

P2P
Lightbulb Project Partners (Longer partnership of a project etc?)
Project Name: NeXT Artificial Intelligence Tracker
Project Short Name: NXTAIT

Yoyo! Been a while since i have posted anything in this forums haha! Well guess what, was gone but never forgot ;)

Anyways! I have this new idea about a torrent tracker project! It will be based on a "bigger" project and not "only" a tracker! It will be "Community" based also... but it's a longer project! And yet the idea is a little bit more "complex", so i may or may not need a helping hand!

I have also asked on other forums around here and there, they seemed to like the project but still none that was able to help me "yet anyways"

About & Idea(s)

So a little bit about the project and how i came up with the "insane" idea.

I had this "vision" if u wanna call it that, about more secured ways for pirates online to share their files AND without all the server owners being raided by the police and caught into court house.

So i was thinking, what if we played the game by their books?

So i started to think, all pictures/images online are "legal" to share and all that, however not ".torrent" filetypes.

So i started to think, what if we used that to our advantage? We already know a code of a picture can be changed to keep codes/messages/files etc inside a picture, and without harming the picture. In that way it will first of all be more secure AND the tracker server owners, in case they get raided, the police etc wont be able to cash in for the ".torrent" files, instead only images/pictures.

The idea is simple, we make a torrent tracker that will be based on "ALOT OF CODING"! And able to change picture's main code, to contain and handle torrent hash-keys etc.

The main idea is that a user still creates/uploades/downloads ".torrent" files as always via upload/download buttons! However with the change from the server side that whenever a torrent is being uploaded, that specific torrent also "usually" contains details about how it was created, details about torrents clients, size, files containing inside the torrent and so on.

The idea is that we take ALL the code inside a torrent file, and CHANGE the main code of a specific picture that already is pre-placed on a folder, changing that code to contain ALL the torrent information and for later use, whenever a user downloads a torrent, we will simply WITH CODING! Make a ".torrent" filetype CONTAINING all the information needed to make the torrent as normal as it was uploaded.

BUT! Like i said, this is only an "idea" for now, still working on the details and how to build the tracker!

About & Tracker

The idea comes FROM the name of the project really, AI.

The other day i was thinking, aren't the pirate world a little bit too... ehhm, non-community alike? I mean we have forums, latest news on most website front/home-pages.. that's all good! But what about more? I mean it's basically all about P2P and sharing! I get that! But ain't it possible to expand that idea to something more?

My idea is simple, we make a community about it!

My idea is to integrate EVERY POSSIBLE CODING IDEA ON THE INTERNET!

We are talking of EVERYTHING! Chat "Public & Private chat between friends etc, facebook alike chat"... Webshops, forums in a more public/community friendly way, our very own news reporting website etc...

My idea is to gather every idea possible to make is a more "Community Friendly" pirate world!

The project is really about expanding a portfolio in a way! And with a website design that is worth looking at!

AI got me thinking... a big idea also needs ALOT of work! So what about making it a "NextGen" from a pirates world?

My idea is to "try" and make an AI looking alike background-code that will out from what a user does, make it possible for the code to enticipate and choose what a user does next on the website. Like if a user 99% of the time enters the "Browse Torrents" page, for like next 20 times etc, it will automaticly next time the user logins instead of starting off at the home page "index.php", it will automaticly see the "Browse Torrents" page as the very first page! And this is only an example!

I mean, the main idea about the AI is to make it possible to replace (or just minimize a bit about the staff people of a tracker). This will not only make it possible to get a lesser and possible angry decission war within the staff, but also make a P2P Tracker/Community more independant "sort of".

However even tho i think this idea is good, it's still a long shot! And i will need some help on the coding part! It WILL take ALOT of work and alot of time! However the goal is to make something bigger to replace EVERYTHING we have to code for all the time and all in one place.

This source will however NOT be "public" just yet, it will be private for now, at least between me and the crew that wishes to help me with this project for now!

And i have not even explained the half of the ideas about this tracker!

But to put short words into it, it will basically be a new way of living inside a virtual world that is based on a different set of rules.

I mean, we are talking EVERYONE and EVERYBODY are welcome! Hackers, Crackers, Pirates, Cooks (yes that's right!), people that likes to write online! We will even make our own Wikipedia!

But the project is too big to put into words! So i will end now before i write toooooo much ahead of myself :)

But if the project sounds, well, interesting to your ears and u wish to learn more about it and possible help me out with the coding & design of this project!? Send me a PM and i will try give as much details as possible and explain my version of how to build this. Who knows, maybe u got a better way of doing things as i may already have planned it?

Hope someone feels this is an interesting aproach to a new sort of "P2P Community Tracker Project"! :)

Hope to hear all of your thoughts! :)

Regards, rootKID :)
Old 23rd March 2015, 23:25

P2P
It seems to be a really nice project. A lot of software tracker are pretty old, outdated and vulnerable.
I can help you for a french translation if you want. :)
Edit: I have some "ideas" if you want. ;)

Last edited by Deimos; 24th March 2015 at 00:12.
Old 24th March 2015, 01:19
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootKID View Post
Project Name: NeXT Artificial Intelligence Tracker
Project Short Name: NXTAIT

Yoyo! Been a while since i have posted anything in this forums haha! Well guess what, was gone but never forgot ;)

Anyways! I have this new idea about a torrent tracker project! It will be based on a "bigger" project and not "only" a tracker! It will be "Community" based also... but it's a longer project! And yet the idea is a little bit more "complex", so i may or may not need a helping hand!

I have also asked on other forums around here and there, they seemed to like the project but still none that was able to help me "yet anyways"

About & Idea(s)

So a little bit about the project and how i came up with the "insane" idea.

I had this "vision" if u wanna call it that, about more secured ways for pirates online to share their files AND without all the server owners being raided by the police and caught into court house.

So i was thinking, what if we played the game by their books?

So i started to think, all pictures/images online are "legal" to share and all that, however not ".torrent" filetypes.

So i started to think, what if we used that to our advantage? We already know a code of a picture can be changed to keep codes/messages/files etc inside a picture, and without harming the picture. In that way it will first of all be more secure AND the tracker server owners, in case they get raided, the police etc wont be able to cash in for the ".torrent" files, instead only images/pictures.

The idea is simple, we make a torrent tracker that will be based on "ALOT OF CODING"! And able to change picture's main code, to contain and handle torrent hash-keys etc.

The main idea is that a user still creates/uploades/downloads ".torrent" files as always via upload/download buttons! However with the change from the server side that whenever a torrent is being uploaded, that specific torrent also "usually" contains details about how it was created, details about torrents clients, size, files containing inside the torrent and so on.

The idea is that we take ALL the code inside a torrent file, and CHANGE the main code of a specific picture that already is pre-placed on a folder, changing that code to contain ALL the torrent information and for later use, whenever a user downloads a torrent, we will simply WITH CODING! Make a ".torrent" filetype CONTAINING all the information needed to make the torrent as normal as it was uploaded.

BUT! Like i said, this is only an "idea" for now, still working on the details and how to build the tracker!

About & Tracker

The idea comes FROM the name of the project really, AI.

The other day i was thinking, aren't the pirate world a little bit too... ehhm, non-community alike? I mean we have forums, latest news on most website front/home-pages.. that's all good! But what about more? I mean it's basically all about P2P and sharing! I get that! But ain't it possible to expand that idea to something more?

My idea is simple, we make a community about it!

My idea is to integrate EVERY POSSIBLE CODING IDEA ON THE INTERNET!

We are talking of EVERYTHING! Chat "Public & Private chat between friends etc, facebook alike chat"... Webshops, forums in a more public/community friendly way, our very own news reporting website etc...

My idea is to gather every idea possible to make is a more "Community Friendly" pirate world!

The project is really about expanding a portfolio in a way! And with a website design that is worth looking at!

AI got me thinking... a big idea also needs ALOT of work! So what about making it a "NextGen" from a pirates world?

My idea is to "try" and make an AI looking alike background-code that will out from what a user does, make it possible for the code to enticipate and choose what a user does next on the website. Like if a user 99% of the time enters the "Browse Torrents" page, for like next 20 times etc, it will automaticly next time the user logins instead of starting off at the home page "index.php", it will automaticly see the "Browse Torrents" page as the very first page! And this is only an example!

I mean, the main idea about the AI is to make it possible to replace (or just minimize a bit about the staff people of a tracker). This will not only make it possible to get a lesser and possible angry decission war within the staff, but also make a P2P Tracker/Community more independant "sort of".

However even tho i think this idea is good, it's still a long shot! And i will need some help on the coding part! It WILL take ALOT of work and alot of time! However the goal is to make something bigger to replace EVERYTHING we have to code for all the time and all in one place.

This source will however NOT be "public" just yet, it will be private for now, at least between me and the crew that wishes to help me with this project for now!

And i have not even explained the half of the ideas about this tracker!

But to put short words into it, it will basically be a new way of living inside a virtual world that is based on a different set of rules.

I mean, we are talking EVERYONE and EVERYBODY are welcome! Hackers, Crackers, Pirates, Cooks (yes that's right!), people that likes to write online! We will even make our own Wikipedia!

But the project is too big to put into words! So i will end now before i write toooooo much ahead of myself :)

But if the project sounds, well, interesting to your ears and u wish to learn more about it and possible help me out with the coding & design of this project!? Send me a PM and i will try give as much details as possible and explain my version of how to build this. Who knows, maybe u got a better way of doing things as i may already have planned it?

Hope someone feels this is an interesting aproach to a new sort of "P2P Community Tracker Project"! :)

Hope to hear all of your thoughts! :)

Regards, rootKID :)
You have some good Idea's and its crazy that a .torrent file can be or is illegal, Thank goodness that its not true in a few counties, well! For now anyway. What seems to be a problem just about anywhere bar a few countries is, hosting the media on a server and the headache really starts when the site starts getting some notoriety and then the authorities really starts to do some gray shit in regards to laws, DotCOM comes to mind and more recently TPB and even more recently IPT with thier DNS, I'm sure there are more.

So what you are doing is very honorable and you have my full support.

I'm also working on something and maybe we can merge it if indeed I succeed!! Let me explain in in broad strokes with what I'm doing together with other projects so its going at a snail's pace at the moment.

This is untested but here go's. I want to make a gateway where by the torrent is announced with a man in the middle server that is controlled by the site operator and has nothing to with hacking or data steeling it basically hides the uploaders or seedboxes true IP location and any personal data linked to the seedbox and therefor any user data because it really sucks when a couple of terabytes of data if it's closed and the site suddenly lost a good portion of its content or at best loses seeds on users site and at it's worse seeds on the parent site where you get the content from especially if you are using bots like many sites do.

This is for now is a work in process and the reason why I start looking into this is, is we have a couple of local sites in South Africa and sure enough they where taken down for hosting local South African content.

it's a interesting idea and I hope you have time to complete it and just shout if you need some help!!

Good Like!!

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Old 24th March 2015, 09:06
VIP

P2P
Smile
@Deimos - ideas are welcome as much as any support/help! :)

@firefly - my ideas are still in a beta and need to go down into paperwork and stuff to make it work, for now my idea is to put this idea only between me and another coder. What are your skills at the PHP/HTML/JS part etc? If u like u could be my coder etc at the project? :)

And yes your idea(s) sounds promising! I would be honored to combine the project with my! The idea is simple and it will only strengthen the security at the P2P websites online! If u are willing to give it a try i'm all up for it! Shout me a PM etc if u have an interest in combining our work! :)

Please note that the "beta" idea is based out from works taken from different sources already made and then made up from my own mind over time! Took me about 1-2 years coming up with this on my own... at least the beta "skillet" for it! But if you are willing to give it a try shout me a PM ehh? ;)

Mr root ;)

Tags
longer , partners , partnership , project