Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Seedbox & Hosting
Old 1st November 2012, 21:14

United Kingdom
Default Seedbox issue... anyone experienced with Rutorrent?
Hi folks...

Seems every torrent i put up sites for say 20/39 seconds and then shows as error.

Says -

Tracker:[Timeoy was reached]

It does this for all torrents regardless of the site/tracker etc tried 5 different sites.

any ideas at all? is ruTorrent 3.4

thanks
Old 4th November 2012, 15:22
VIP

United Kingdom
Hi DJHicks,

We would need a little more information in order to help.

What os are you using?
What isp?
Any firewall?
Has it ever worked? Or is this a new setup?
Old 15th November 2012, 15:01
Spartan_Host_co_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogo View Post
Hi DJHicks,

We would need a little more information in order to help.

What os are you using?
What isp?
Any firewall?
Has it ever worked? Or is this a new setup?
agree with above plus is it shared seedbox or self set-up on dedicated server etc need a bit more information :)

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHicks View Post
Hi folks...

Seems every torrent i put up sites for say 20/39 seconds and then shows as error.

Says -

Tracker:[Timeoy was reached]

It does this for all torrents regardless of the site/tracker etc tried 5 different sites.

any ideas at all? is ruTorrent 3.4

thanks
Tracker: [Timeout was reached] - This one isn't so bad. It just means the tracker didn't respond to a request in time. rTorrent will try again in about 30 seconds or so. Tracker just might be a little busy at that exact moment. Usually clears itself up.

Error: torrent wasn't passed to rTorrent. - This one means that the torrent wasn't uploaded properly. Can mean the the permissions on the upload directory of the rutorrent directory don't have the right permissions/ownership set. Or if rtorrent isn't running.

Bad link to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file. - This one means that the SCGI mount presented by the web server cannot contact the rtorrent instance. Usually means rtorrent isn't running, if it is running then there is a configuration error, either in the web server's connection string to rtorrent port or socket connection is incorrect, or a permission error on the /RPC2 mount point.

rssurlrewrite: Plugin will not work. It require existence of plugin(s) rss - this means you need to install the rss plugin. rss is required to use rssurlrewrite. If you don't use RSS at all just delete the rssurlrewrite directory from the rutorrents plugin directory and this one will go away.

Tracker: [No DHT nodes available for peer search.] - I believe this means no other peers in the swarm for that torrent have DHT enabled, therefore there is no one to query for peer information. In private trackers this is usually disabled on every torrent as well. I usually disable DHT in rtorrent, I'm guessing if you have it enabled it tries on private torrents as well.

The FTP error connecting after 'initializing TLS' usually means you have the wrong type of SSL selected. Try explicit if you currently have it on implicit, and implicit if you have it on explicit. If that fails the FTP server might be configured incorrectly (a server SSL certificate not specific/generated).

"ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server" - you are trying to connect to the wrong port.....or it actively terminated your connection for some reason, like too many existing concurrent connections.

found this on torrent-invites and as we have very limited information from you I hope this helps as it may cover what you need :)

Tags
experienced , issue , rutorrent , seedbox