Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Seedbox & Hosting
Old 6th November 2012, 15:45

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
clearly you are a n00b where does it state on my site i host and trackers are good to run on shared hosting? fucking nowhere you n00b this is the dif from what i know and what you think you know

check my posts on here about shared hosting and always tell customers are better of with a vps who cares if i sell shared hosting too not all people want to host trackers and people like yourself will come and go regular on here lets see how long you last
You seem to get very touchy when people answer back well all i shall say is whether I last the distance or not is still yet to be seen, doesn't alter the fact that a lot of bigger companies offer shared hosting for torrent trackers and they have more customers and more experience than you. o let me guess any company other than yours that offer shared hosting are nOObs

o and in answer to your where have you advertised shared hosting for trackers > http://www.bvlist.com/seedbox-hostin...l-hosting.html

you state "glad your happy- this promo offer will only last until next weekend where it will be normal price again

so dont miss out folks"

are not these people hosting trackers from you lol

well I luck forward to seeing both of our companies grow and grow and after all said no hard feelings bro just thought it's unfair to totally discredit all shared hosting that's all :)

anyway I shall not respond as I think we are never gong to agree on matters so good luck and hope there is no hard feelings either way :)

Last edited by OTH; 6th November 2012 at 15:51. Reason: update
Old 6th November 2012, 15:54

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
I Decided To Make MY Tracker Next Month I am Asking about Godady Hosting

is it Good For Tracker or Not I will use U-232 v1 None Memcached Source and the

tracker will Be No More Than 1000 Memeber if it good or not if isn't i want

Suggests to me good web shared hosting :)

I never hosted at Godaddy but have heard lots of people host there. If you're only shooting for 1000 users I would say it doesn't really matter what country you're hosting at you should not pull that much attention. A Lot of people host at ovh as well even tho they will shut you down if you get reported. I hosted in USA for awhile at FDC before moving to another host with cheaper prices. I choose to use a non .com .net .org domain tho.
Old 6th November 2012, 15:55

United Kingdom
Default hi
let me guess your some douche who has a dedi or even a vps with cpanel license and thought sod it ill break it down and make few quid like many more before you it dont matter who sells shared hosting i sell it i wont and dont advise using for hosting a tracker on it to test yes not live nor will i ever change my mind only experienced tracker owners have gone through it and know the pain of moving from hosting upwards due to for example each account what has 64mb ram on your service? a vps has as much as you pay for you cant upgrade your hosting due to still being hundreds of other users on it. example
1 server for free hosting = 100000 users / sites
1 server for shared hosting =500 - 1000 customers / sites
1 server split for vps = 4-to say 50 users per

so fire away with more excuses
and yes they test there trackers not run live

and if you cant read n00b
i state "Due to some people asking for cpanel hosting,
we can now offer this service.
great for testing, superb for standard websites."

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 6th November 2012, 16:03

P2P
Quote:
let me guess your some douche who has a dedi or even a vps with cpanel license and thought sod it ill break it down and make few quid like many more before you it dont matter who sells shared hosting i sell it i wont and dont advise using for hosting a tracker on it to test yes not live nor will i ever change my mind only experienced tracker owners have gone through it and know the pain of moving from hosting upwards due to for example each account what has 64mb ram on your service? a vps has as much as you pay for you cant upgrade your hosting due to still being hundreds of other users on it. example
1 server for free hosting = 100000 users / sites
1 server for shared hosting =500 - 1000 customers / sites
1 server split for vps = 4-to say 50 users per

so fire away with more excuses
lol still persisting and having the last say ok i have tried making peace but obviously not in answer to your dig about me being a douche may I just add i have not insulted you so far yet you are me so here is what my response to your deluded mind is:

Goto google
type in shared hosting - warez linking allowed
check out how many huge site's offer this

now look at your company is it the biggest out of all of these?....NO

and can your site match these companies clientele and positive feedback....I think not my friend

also, there have never and will never be hundreds of users on any of my servers lol

also if you know any descent big torrent site owners as I know a few ask them if they would host in USA, as you seem to think it's ok and see there response so after that comment anything you say to discredit me almost comes as a compliment to be honest :)

anyway I shall leave you with your deluded mind ok bye bye
Old 6th November 2012, 16:08

United Kingdom
Default lol
so you are fly by night hoster with one server lol night folks
and no where stated im better than any other host well im better than yours thats for sure

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 6th November 2012, 16:09

P2P
Quote:
so you are fly by night hoster with one server lol night folks
and no where stated im better than any other host well im better than yours thats for sure
no why do you feel the need to discredit all other hosts and big your own host up as if its the best in the world surely if it were that good then you would not need to do this but as said only time will tell ay :)

Tags
godady , hosting , question