Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 26th July 2009, 13:47

Sweden
Default Looking for designer for tbdev based tracker!
Hello guys and gals!

I have a template that i want ported over to work with the CodeX Installer which is a tbdev based tracker source.

I have now a template that is made to work with some tbdev source but i want it to run with the Code X tracker source instead. I have no time or appropriate knowledge on how to do this so instead i am looking to pay someone to do the work for me.

My requirements are:
You know what you are doing, can show me some earlier work you have done etc.
You talk/write good English or if you as me can talk swedish that works to, i do not want any problems with understanding each other so good English is really needed.
You know how trackers work and how to code a template for them or in this case port an other design.

Payment:
Bid on guys and if its good then we do affairs! Payment is done via paypal or wire transfer.

You can contact me either using this forum and pm system or this thread, or by msn or email on tom16r@hotmail.com

Regards,
Viperia
Old 26th July 2009, 15:26

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperia View Post
Hello guys and gals!

I have a template that i want ported over to work with the CodeX Installer which is a tbdev based tracker source.

I have now a template that is made to work with some tbdev source but i want it to run with the Code X tracker source instead. I have no time or appropriate knowledge on how to do this so instead i am looking to pay someone to do the work for me.

My requirements are:
You know what you are doing, can show me some earlier work you have done etc.
You talk/write good English or if you as me can talk swedish that works to, i do not want any problems with understanding each other so good English is really needed.
You know how trackers work and how to code a template for them or in this case port an other design.

Payment:
Bid on guys and if its good then we do affairs! Payment is done via paypal or wire transfer.

You can contact me either using this forum and pm system or this thread, or by msn or email on tom16r@hotmail.com

Regards,
Viperia
I can do this for you, send me an email at:
techrunner@gmx.com

Tags
based , designer , tbdev , tracker