Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 3rd November 2008, 20:25

France
Default Info Please !
Hi all,
i seach tracker for usenet (*.nzb file) !
you know a tracker for usenet or a tracker with a mod for usenet files?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Bye
Old 4th November 2008, 18:59

im not sure what you want

do you want a modification to add too your tracker so that users can upload nzb files

or do you want a modification/source that automatically searches and links to the same uploaded file on usenet

or are you looking for some hack module that allows you to download usenet files from the comfort of your own tracker without paying subscribtion fees (theres not one)
Old 5th November 2008, 12:08

France
Quote:
Originally Posted by djlee View Post
im not sure what you want

do you want a modification to add too your tracker so that users can upload nzb files

or do you want a modification/source that automatically searches and links to the same uploaded file on usenet

or are you looking for some hack module that allows you to download usenet files from the comfort of your own tracker without paying subscribtion fees (theres not one)
Djlee Hello,
I search a trackers to hack usenet index file (*. NZB)

If you know one that can automatically find and links to download the same bad it will be better.

A tracker like you but also for torrent files for usenet.

Thank you for your help
Sincerely,
Old 5th November 2008, 20:43

im still not 100% sure what your after... but there is a NZB mod at tbdev that i found pretty quickly

Board Message

however they will only support official tbdev source code. if your not using an official tbdev source code then you will have to figure this one out on your own if you run into any problems.

but make sure you read the note .. this is for advanced/experienced users only. If you dont know how to debug PHP including a good working knowledge of the PHP language then dont even attempt such a mod
The Following User Says Thank You to djlee For This Useful Post:
Titeuf (5th November 2008)
Old 5th November 2008, 21:36

France
Yes TBdev but I know I am not familiar with PHP that is why I search a simple script!
if you know another
thank you in advance
Old 9th November 2008, 03:31

i very much doubt your gonna find a simple script. the only chance you have is if somewhere someone has thought about this and made a self contained mod where you only add a couple of lines to the source and the rest are just full files to copy over .. the chance in finding one is very slim .. myself ive NEVER seen one.

you can have a crack at installing the nzb mod on tbdev but i suggest you use tbdev official source since its tested on there before posting on tbdev so you shud experience less errors (if any).. follow the mod through step by step exactly as it says.. read the mod and all posts after the first one at least once and you may be able to do it yourself .. but it wont be easy if you dont kno much php lol

Tags
info