Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > Torrent Trader
Closed Thread
Old 5th October 2015, 22:59

Default torrenttrader v3 progress online demo
Hello today I open this new topic hope I'm not breaking any rules in the forum.

Well this issue is related to the torrenttrader v3 system.

I installed this system in my VPC hosting and thought it was great a new look and especially some improvements,

This system had many inperfeciones that can be improved, I on my part have improved or repaired many of the errors for use, ie if you want to use this system and can be used without errors.

just missing some improved mod system as it is performed with v2.8

1. The first factor to note is that when uploading a torrent does not show you the pictures and this is because it was removed from the file detalles.php

that's the only thing I've noticed till hour.

you may need more thing.

not if someone is interested to improve the system.
but here I leave a URL per where I install the system for you to see.

:[/url]
The Following User Says Thank You to luis26x For This Useful Post:
papad (30th November 2017)
Old 6th October 2015, 02:21
VIP

v3 doesn't exist :)

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 6th October 2015, 22:33

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
v3 doesn't exist :)
lol no shit!
That is still supposedly in the works.
However, there is a twit (cod3rs or Demon) who has taken 2.08...modded it...and is branding it a v3...and trying to sell it.
He has been banned on here several accounts...wman...whyme...trinity-rg...to name a few.
He is constantly opening and closing TT site(s)...even started another forums site advertising HIS v3...after Flash assumed the project.
Old 8th October 2015, 07:23

Slovenia
no link..
but i type in google torrent trader v3 and https://github.com/Torrent-Trader-V3.../TorrentTrader what is this? is safe to try it or..?
Old 8th October 2015, 15:20

India
Default its just a moded version of TT V2.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by twajaSenca View Post
no link..
but i type in google torrent trader v3 and https://github.com/Torrent-Trader-V3.../TorrentTrader what is this? is safe to try it or..?
Its not the real Torrent Trader v3
its Torrent Trader v2.08 moded by leoncoder who had the ownership of torrenttrader.org(only 3-5 months) he moded it and called it as Torrent Trader V3.
Torrent Trader V3 only gonna release at torrenttrader.org.now there is no Torrent Trader v3

Last edited by RGSHARON; 8th October 2015 at 15:22. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 5th May 2017, 09:26

Hello all the link if it was but delete it,
For the simple echo that was a v3 that had many errors and segia being v2.08 and I lost hope of being able to repair it, But if there is a v3 and it is not for sale it is free, I am not created and I am not selling it, alone I wanted to improve the files, now I apologize for that, but this is a new one to be in beta but they can try it.

For me it is the same as v2.08 only changes in the theme and it is functional in android, although it can not be used in localhost.

http://torrenttrader-mods.pw/index.p...ion-alpha-002/

Last edited by luis26x; 5th May 2017 at 09:36.
Old 5th May 2017, 10:33
XGODY

Smile
The new will be out in the next few months as I'm doing this and it will be on the new msqli and run from torrent trader .Net only and all nods will be there and the download for this hold in there it be here soon
Old 5th May 2017, 16:10
Coder

Why are you commenting on an old post with misleading information to your correction we admitted it based on 2.0.8 before we made progress and we not calling it v3 it actually called TTCE torrenttrader community edition witch to record already has mysqli support added and for the errors what did you expect from an ALPHA and you failed to meet the required to run it anyway .
Old 7th May 2017, 11:00
XGODY

Question
Is that said to me or to the above user

OK you have hot link templates here in this your so called v3 torrent trader on msqli lol copy paste from U232 code and what you could not do you used the on line converter for this do you know what errors you are making NO for a start anyone can copy past take code from address bar and put it in like you have done for starters what you going to do when axam kills all your hotlinks there be a lot of code in it for you to code in I know you can not do this or you would have done it in the first place so that shows what coding skills you have very few and a lot of coders on here as looked at it and said wtf what a load of crap. .... so us you can code as it is you have not if everyone gives money to this site we will get coders class lol

You say you have killed torrent trader off and you can help lol you can not over there do you think it matters to them no not at all you're no coder nor will you be with the looks at what you done to it so will torrant trader loose out no

Last edited by XGODY; 7th May 2017 at 15:11. Reason: he's no coder
Old 7th May 2017, 16:27
Coder

Are you like an fucking dildo or something the TT your on about was done by meg4rom I just gave an small hand and shared it here this copy isn't intended to be an TT v3 but it own thing witch again you get tools coming on an 2 year old topic and to top it off we have cunts like you who like to judge others but don't share there own code and I'm sure your the cunt who tried to sell an so called v3 so fucking do one you lil mug.
Closed Thread

Tags
demo , online , progress , torrenttrader , v3