Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 27th November 2011, 19:52

United Kingdom
Smile Seeking partner to run ts tracker site already up
Right i recently reopened a tracker with a chap who spoke the talk and couldnt walk the walk, i spent two weeks building fixing few bug now have relaunched my ex partner was such a noob he didnt know the differance between ts tc cam divx and xvid how friggin funny.
at this time i want a true person that knows what they want and where they are going. the tracker is already running and in action im currently waiting on a seedbox as the ex partner closed the ones we had.
person required trust worthy, can help with finacial matters can and will help to run and control the site on a daily basis must have knowledge of trackers NO n00bs as im sick to death of poeple what aint got a clue.
things we will need another few servers/seedboxes to increase the fold
and someone that can talk as a team and partner.
please please no f*cking time wasters as i have wasted enough

pm me if your interested and what you can do and provide/then we can exchange msn to chat and go from there.

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 27th November 2011, 22:31
Banned

P2P
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
Right i recently reopened a tracker with a chap who spoke the talk and couldnt walk the walk, i spent two weeks building fixing few bug now have relaunched my ex partner was such a noob he didnt know the differance between ts tc cam divx and xvid how friggin funny.
at this time i want a true person that knows what they want and where they are going. the tracker is already running and in action im currently waiting on a seedbox as the ex partner closed the ones we had.
person required trust worthy, can help with finacial matters can and will help to run and control the site on a daily basis must have knowledge of trackers NO n00bs as im sick to death of poeple what aint got a clue.
things we will need another few servers/seedboxes to increase the fold
and someone that can talk as a team and partner.
please please no f*cking time wasters as i have wasted enough

pm me if your interested and what you can do and provide/then we can exchange msn to chat and go from there.
i bet you talking about datatrax aka snoopydog compman deckstar snowman if its him welcome to all the coders world he has coding for him lol,and there is alot of coders out there who would love to get there hands on him too not going into it but you will soon get to know about him,A nd yes hes a pain in the ass big time,and dont forget the shopping list he wants adding oh my eyes hurt oh the theme oh this this and the fucking other,And dont forget his secret lover princess dont he mean his dog what a joke,and im surprised you went two weeks with him 2 mins is enough for him there is no end of coders watching your site im sorry to say but your site is the joke of the net good riddence to bad shit i say datatrax aka snoopydog compman deckstar snowman,and i hope you took his money and run i didnt get quite that far or i would of rinsed him xmas and all coming up

Last edited by wMan; 27th November 2011 at 22:56.
Old 27th November 2011, 22:55

United Kingdom
Default pmsl
my sites a joke is it k i got shut and yes i found out the hard way and yes the site will still grow even if i run it on my own , and i also have his home address lol just for those people that may want a word with him
and true every word you speak of him thats why he is gone but trust me my sites no joke mate, as it is mine and not his mate so hes gone ill be staying oh and i have his phone number too lol

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 27th November 2011, 23:06
Banned

P2P
Quote:
my sites a joke is it k i got shut and yes i found out the hard way and yes the site will still grow even if i run it on my own , and i also have his home address lol just for those people that may want a word with him
and true every word you speak of him thats why he is gone but trust me my sites no joke mate, as it is mine and not his mate so hes gone ill be staying oh and i have his phone number too lol
so does everyone on the net lives at milton keynes, And very good luck on your site i hope it goes very well for you too,ok a big time coder on tsse put a site up for him and a tbv site for him snoopdog told this coder he was going to reporthim to paypal and get hes money back and close him down be very carfull with the guy mate hes big time trouble
Old 27th November 2011, 23:11

United Kingdom
Default lol
i tell you what i thought the same about him and his dog then he made the account princess thats made me laugh all friggin week mate and his msn pic and i may report him to the RSPCA bit of animal cruelty hehe:secret:

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Old 27th November 2011, 23:14
Banned

P2P
Quote:
i tell you what i thought the same about him and his dog then he made the account princess thats made me laugh all friggin week mate and his msn pic and i may report him to the RSPCA bit of animal cruelty hehe:secret:
i would mate he thinks he can go from one coder to another and do the same i know of alot of coders that hes done the same too and hes had at least 6 or 7 sites i know of , and the msn pic just says it all especially those with kids you know what im saying
Old 28th November 2011, 10:55

United Kingdom
Default pmsl
it is freaky looking he gotto keep his babies warm come on princess:unknown:

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Old 28th November 2011, 12:01
Banned

P2P
Quote:
it is freaky looking he gotto keep his babies warm come on princess:unknown:
Old 3rd February 2012, 11:15

P2P
Thumbs up yep cheked it out
I went and checked it out....

you want to build it and make it go?

let me know what you need I have a couple suggestions for you on the site.

theme is good.

Tags
partner , run , seeking , site , tracker