Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Sourcecode > Torrent Trader
Old 10-03-17, 14:42
XGODY

What did i say about the root directory if not in there or a error page we all know what can do this not just what you say a lot of things chap I'm no want to be coder if you thing I am chap

Bump: I want to know why my thread as been removed can you stop doing this staff if it not suitable for your self. .what a Joke ok ill start again I'm not a want to be coder like some on here torrent trader 2017 no its not its old 208 so it's not new at all it is the same this one is all over the place not even been cleaned up its a mess

Last edited by XGODY; 10-03-17 at 20:19.
Old 11-03-17, 22:21
Coder

United Kingdom
Generally speaking i could go and finish this off but i'm tied up looking for a secondary at moment meanwhile i have return the old TT site i post link later on and finally i really fucked the TT community up but at some point will make a return and deliver something back regardless it being official or unofficial
but i don't mind helping others with unofficial build if i got time to spare.
Old 24-03-17, 17:04

Thailand
Default functions.php on line 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3on View Post
Here buddy try this :)
Fatal error: Call to undefined function phperror_reporting() in /home/u565541897/public_html/backend/functions.php on line 1

How to fix?
don't understand

this scrip not work my web

plz help me
Old 24-03-17, 17:58
Coder

United Kingdom
Use this functions.php
Attached Files
File Type: php functions.php (70.4 KB, 31 views)
Old 08-05-17, 07:37
XGODY

Thumbs down
This code is a load of crap nob head is trying lol what a can't code before he passed the code on it is very crap in every way copy and paste he's the one who did themes and and put to premium lol and nick funked him off taking he's theme and making money from lol you can not code for shit lol as for tt that do not want you can't can't code and never will that's why Lee helped you want to be coders and you funked this so called v3 up and what a mess it is lol them who download it as said wtf what a mass all over the place php files go on and on very bad code lol space code:clo wn:
You Facebook freek look at my boby I'm the man you look like a nobhead big time want to be coder likes looking in a mirror

Just a side note do you think Lee bothers me no not at all he's just like your self sorry he can code you can not what can Lee do to me funk all I do not have a sever no more so he can't get he's mate to dose me like he as done many times what code I he'd he never hed and code you will never get front me nor this forum

Also I've done the v3 working a treat with out any errors from the msqli it be put on torrant trader for free download I'm just working on a few new thing for it when it will be put out to torrent trader not here I'm in talks with the owner over there at the min looking good

Last edited by XGODY; 08-05-17 at 07:58. Reason: want to be coders
Old 12-05-17, 18:26

P2P
Default error
Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in C:\AppServ\www\backend\functions.php on line 1730
Old 12-05-17, 20:58
Coder

United Kingdom
Use the copy from here bud http://torrenttrader-mods.pw/ much cleaner and being maintained.

And XGody go fuck yourself cunt or do the world an favour and go get ran over by an train for all i care you fucking tool.
Old 12-05-17, 23:41
Administrator

P2P
Angry
Keep things civil and on topic if you've not got anything constructive to post then don't post it.

Further posts like these will be DELETED.

Please DO NOT "PM" me for Personal Support!! Keep all questions on the board so all can benefit.

Old 13-05-17, 21:18
XGODY

Remove the above thread then
Old 16-05-17, 22:33

P2P
Default Help!
please help not good shoutbox , what is , error 404 page not found.

Thanks

Tags
2017 , torrenttrader