Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 27th March 2014, 20:39

United Kingdom
Default Smartass report: bigboss mangaoff/mangaon
Evening,
I'm here to warn other members of weird ass customer: naceur

I can't remember for how long or why, but I have this dude in my Skype contact list for a while. Heard some random questions time to time.. till one day March 15th, ha asked if I'm able to transfer/move TSUE database users to U-232, do a custom coding (took me few minutes to read the word document of custom things, like streaming torrents and stuff..) and a design for tracker. Okay, all fine.
Then about the price, I said that it's gonna be like 500 USD+. He said that's too much. Okay, then I agreed on moving users and doing the design for ~ 70 USD.
He took new server, and I asked 40 USD on front for server installation. He paid, I installed server and tracker, and since looked like trusted person, with no payments on front started to move the users. Had some issues (TSUE is something no one should use EVER), db transfer was slow, then came weekend, needed few days off, after that moved users, was working on matching the ID's from users stats table for user table ID's, long story short.. again the weekend begun. After recovering from weekend, hangover and stuff.. checked e-mail and there it is: New Item Not Received Dispute: Case #****. Okay, I'm responding to it, and moving on Skype chat with this person (client). Both agreed that the amount what was paid on front was for server installation and that is already done. We came to an agreement that I'm still continuing to work on Monday (March 31) and transfer + design will be done in 2 max 3 days. I woke up the very next morning and this (client) responded to dispute, something about our agreement and something about that he will keep it open until i'm done or something like that. I mean ... what in a name of Jesus is that? Pushing me to work with 40 USD dispute in PayPal? Alrighty.. I though, I responded to dispute with "What?" and went on Skype to chat a little. Long story short he says 'bye' to me and that's it. I sure went to servers shell, dropped my work and with sight an a face, okay, i'll refund. Later he adds his sites Admin in chat with me (i had told that he understands English better), the last statement was true, finally I understand what's going on, little chat and everything is clear. Admin understood what's happening and said that I have no problems with him, asked if I want to continue to work, told that it's my choose and something like that, but PayPal dispute is still open. Okay, respect to that guy. Amen.
Old 27th March 2014, 22:33
VIP

Had the same problem.. but i've won the dispute :)

Tags
bigboss , mangaoff or mangaon , report , smartass