Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Gazelle
Old 1st October 2009, 07:38

P2P
Default Big problem with source
Already a few days to deal with the source code of Project Gazelle. However, we by no means Nerat enabled. Maybe it 's my skills or my computer equipment.

Uses Windows 7 64bit, XAMPP 1.7.2.

I wonder if anyone can be prepared in great detail to describe the process of installation (screenshoot), or even record a video how the matter will be placed.

In advance sorry for spelling mistakes because my English is not the best, but I hope you understand my problem, and to me who will come to the assistance
Old 1st October 2009, 08:33

Egypt
Do you mean that you need Installation Guide for Gazelle for your Windows at home for testing ?
Old 1st October 2009, 08:56

P2P
Yeah, I just want to try how it works but its own code, because if I heard some positive reviews for this code, so I want to try it.

Of course, if it had intended to start the tracker, would of course do this on Linux systems (Debian, Red Hat ,...)
Old 1st October 2009, 09:20

Egypt
I hope I can have time to get you an Installation Guide for it as I wanna check this source to evaluate it for myself.

Good Luck
Old 1st October 2009, 09:43

P2P
I have read all the installation instructions, but problem is that the code itself is still not working as they should. Or the various errors occur, or even just a white page.

Therefore I would like if anybody prirpavljen record video or do the installation guide in the picture (printscreen) to see what I did wrong.
But I think also that this would also help other users, which have similar problems with the installation.

Tags
big , problem , source