Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:47

P2P
Default Problem with source
Hello every1 ! I have a problem ^ I made all tracker when i go to signup page and singup .... it say BORKED
what is this ?!

Last edited by sammygo; 22nd September 2008 at 18:56.
Old 22nd September 2008, 23:11

You will have to give more info mate.The borked error comes when an mod doesn
Old 23rd September 2008, 05:11
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutzsami View Post
Hello every1 ! I have a problem ^ I made all tracker... when i go to signup page and singup .... it say BORKED ... what is this ?!
I dont know about any one else but I can not see that at all
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 23rd September 2008, 08:25

P2P
Default He...
First i Made my Tracker....Download TBDEV v1.7 ... puted in c:/xmapp/htdocs .... edited files... secrets.php etc....Cliked on http://localhost/phmyadmin and import the sql....when i puted all ... i entered in http://localhost/ ... The was very nice...when i click signup ... i put there username password country etc....when i click signup (press only once) go... and there it say : SignUp Failure ! BORKED

Click the image to open in full size.

Btw i dont have a windows 98 .... its just XP but i like the classic windows bar

Last edited by sammygo; 24th September 2008 at 08:19.
Old 23rd September 2008, 23:51

post your signup.php and takesignup pages in code tags so we can take a look

im 99.9% certain its the main insert query. either the premodded source inserts an IP on signup but the var holding the IP is not being populated or possibly a field mismatch error somewhere

also a little tip ... any sql queries in a script that is not working should be appended with sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__); to give you a detailed output of the problem

i.e
Code:
$res = mysql_query("SELECT values FROM table WHERE value='var'");
becomes

Code:
$res = mysql_query("SELECT values FROM table WHERE value='var'") or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
Old 24th September 2008, 08:21

P2P
Default Codes !
I gave u to download these two files .... not big :) max 10 kb :)
Attached Files
File Type: php takesignup.php (5.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: php signup.php (3.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 24th September 2008, 21:13

i havent got a clue .. ive put ur takesignup and signup pages onto my server and tried them and they work fine .. it creates teh user account and attempts to send an email so i dunno whats wrong with urs .. all i can suggest is

1. make sure you have correctly filled in the mysql information with the correct formatting of ur username and password

2. Turn off magic quotes

3. add sqlerr to the end of the query to see if it gives you a different error

i.e. in takesignup.php, change this

Code:
$ret = mysql_query("INSERT INTO users (username, passhash, secret, editsecret, country, email, status, ". (!$arr[0]?"class, ":"") ."added) VALUES (" .
                implode(",", array_map("sqlesc", array($wantusername, $wantpasshash, $secret, $editsecret, $country, $email, (!$arr[0]?'confirmed':'pending')))).
                ", ". (!$arr[0]?UC_SYSOP.", ":""). "'". get_date_time() ."')");
to
Code:
$ret = mysql_query("INSERT INTO users (username, passhash, secret, editsecret, country, email, status, ". (!$arr[0]?"class, ":"") ."added) VALUES (" .
                implode(",", array_map("sqlesc", array($wantusername, $wantpasshash, $secret, $editsecret, $country, $email, (!$arr[0]?'confirmed':'pending')))).
                ", ". (!$arr[0]?UC_SYSOP.", ":""). "'". get_date_time() ."')") or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
and see if it gives a diff error
Old 25th September 2008, 14:27

P2P
Default ..
Now it say :

SQL Error
Field 'title' doesn't have a default value
in C:\xampp\htdocs\takesignup.php, line 113
Old 26th September 2008, 06:23

this is sometimes caused by a setting in my.cnf (the mysql settings file). If you have access to my.ini then remove STRICT_TRANS_TABLES from your SQL mode in my.ini

otherwise the only other thing i can suggest is go to phpmyadmin, go to your users table, click edit next to the title field (usually a pencil image) and then you can either set the column "NULL" to "Null" rather than "Not Null" or you can set a default value for title .. i would suggest changing the null value rather than the title due to how tbdev is coded (i wont go into it as you dont need to know unless you ask lol)

but first if you have access to my.ini definately try the first thing i mentioned as it will stop any of these errors appearing again (unless ofcourse u mess an sql query up then thats ur problem not the servers lol)
Old 26th September 2008, 11:56

P2P
Default Hoh
Pff....

I let this tb dev and gonna try Yuna Scatari ! Please go to Yuna Scatari topic :)) and go to PROBLEM... i have a problem at 7/10 - SETUP

Last edited by sammygo; 26th September 2008 at 14:00.

Tags
problem , source