Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > Torrent Trader
Old 23rd October 2017, 22:57
Banned

P2P
Default Torranttrader v4
torranttrader v4 will be releaed next year 2018 jan all new still working on this code but looking good also mysqli it will be on a forum of a mate of mine who will host it for me so keep your eyes out for the count down for the new release i have tried to get hold of flash about this but hes not been on hes forum for some time so we are going on our own with this and there be support for members and a vip section for new mods for this what ill make and keep it torranttrader not tbv..there is lot of new work as you will see when you start up the tracker

I have alot of tracker work done tsse 5.6 and 5.7 also alot of tbv code i made trackers out of then mod to the max made new thenes so on its about time i given them out so on car nt keep them to my self or thay not get used at all

Last edited by Napon; 23rd October 2017 at 23:07.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Napon For This Useful Post:
borys84 (7th March 2018), daffy (15th November 2017), dragon38 (24th October 2017), dtorrent (29th November 2017), guipes (20th November 2017)
Old 30th November 2017, 03:01

Default info date
info date
Old 30th November 2017, 12:33
Banned

P2P
In 2018 im also working on a torranttrader none external mysqli too ill keep everyone updated on this

Just a side note it will not be called torranttrader any more for obvious reason all core as been changed it as been rebranded as you will see from the core so on

Last edited by Napon; 30th November 2017 at 14:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to Napon For This Useful Post:
papad (30th November 2017)
Old 30th November 2017, 20:38
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
torranttrader v4 will be releaed next year 2018 jan all new still working on this code but looking good also mysqli it will be on a forum of a mate of mine who will host it for me so keep your eyes out for the count down for the new release i have tried to get hold of flash about this but hes not been on hes forum for some time so we are going on our own with this and there be support for members and a vip section for new mods for this what ill make and keep it torranttrader not tbv..there is lot of new work as you will see when you start up the tracker

I have alot of tracker work done tsse 5.6 and 5.7 also alot of tbv code i made trackers out of then mod to the max made new thenes so on its about time i given them out so on car nt keep them to my self or thay not get used at all
FLASH it seems has gone awol, until a few days ago i saw at his site he had not been around for the last 5 months.
Old 30th November 2017, 23:44
Banned

P2P
If flash going to put a core base it would have been done some time ago mate that forums dead same as ttc as it going to take off away want to be coder there too .. wait till see the new core base ive done

Just sidenote theres no bootstrap on this core as it look shit
Old 1st December 2017, 00:37
Administrator

P2P
FLASH needs to make it known if he intends closing down the site, staring out as a new user of 2.0.8-FINAL, were the hell do you go for support worse now Nikkbu has closed his site, no new Mods or Themes to be found any were i look, this really fcxking sucks.

One good thing about TT script it's open source, and not encrypted like Xam code tsse, really hope the new beta version of TT will go live some time soon into 2018..
Old 1st December 2017, 17:04

Quote:

we can see an overview
Old 2nd December 2017, 23:04
Banned

P2P
There will be a prev soon when i release it and if there is any theme makers out there pm me but all the fun must stop in not to be removed
papad (3rd December 2017)
Old 3rd December 2017, 01:19
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
There will be a prev soon when i release it and if there is any theme makers out there pm me but all the fun must stop in not to be removed
Looking forward to your release mate & theme makers are really needed, default theme is crap
Old 6th December 2017, 19:44
Banned

P2P
Ive put nb-black as default theme and remade it just got to get the nb-white so if anyone as it please upload so i can fin it off so there is 2 themes for this
papad (6th December 2017)

Tags
torranttrader , v4