Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 26th May 2009, 20:35

Pakistan
Unhappy What tracker running on these sites?
Hi, I hope I'm posting in the right section,
I want to ask that what Tracker running on iptorrents.com & scenelive.org, I research more but failed.
I wanted to start Torrent site like on of these, But dont know about the Tracker which they are using, Kindly help me!
Old 26th May 2009, 21:09
VIP

United Kingdom
They are both using modified TbDev sources, the base and some modded versions can be found here.

http://bvlist.com/tbdev
Old 27th May 2009, 07:41

Pakistan
hmm... Thanks bro

BTW I found another similar tracker named Gazelle, I think Gazelle and TBDev r very similar
Old 27th May 2009, 09:51
VIP

United Kingdom
Gazelle is made by some of the old coders of the tbdev source this is why they are very similar.

You can only run Gazelle really on a dedicated server, as it needs root access to install the tracker and maybe some modules for PHP i.e Memcache.

If you are looking for saleability, security and speed i would go for Gazelle, but bare in mind its not easy to install and/or configures

Regard Phogo

Tags
running , sites , tracker